Part 55

Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

Keep supporting😊❤

........................................................................

In car,

While Aniru were enjoying in backseat, with gauri infront, folded legs, music on high, banters going on, packets of snacks opened.
While other two were enjoying with the trio.

Unknown to fact that their phones kept ringing.

The banters mostly involved Rudra's jokes and his SMRT talks, gauri dabangg stories of bareilly, Anika sharing her funny and khidkitod stories and plans.

While om and bhavya enjoyed the trios stories and added theirs too, with the inspiring ones.

It was almost late evening when they reached the farmhouse. Blame it to the Mumbai traffic.

The girls occupied a room for themselves while boys were left with other room.

Refreshed, all gathered at the hall. While Rudra cringed, blaming the journey tiredness. While gauri and anika sympathized him.

Rudra : this long hair creature dragged me, I am so tired, look my face has started developing wrinkles....

Before he could continue further, he received a pat on his head by om and bhavya.

Om : shut up rudra.
everyone here is tired.....but hungry also.
So let's have something than we all can take rest and enjoy from tomorrow.

Anika : Haan om is right, let's have something.

Gauri : bilkul, bohat bhuk lagi hai harhaiyke pet pooja karlete hai.
She said rubbing her hands.

Om received a call. Moving a bit aside from all as they were discussing the plans.
Suprsingly or not, it was shivay.

On call.
As soon as, om picked up call he was bombarded with lots of questions.

Shivay : Did you guys reached safely? Why the hell none is receiving my calls? how was journey?
What about others? Are they all fine
Anika, gauri bhavya you and Rudra?
Atleast Mind picking up phone om!

Would you answer something now?
Shivay sighed questioning om, his voice depicted worry and tension.

Om: shant shant shant,
calm down shivay, we all are fine.
So sorry for not picking up calls, my phone was on silent, and the rest were in bags I guess.
We all had a great journey, nothing to worry about. You calm down please.
(As he heard shivay let out a deep sigh)
We are at farmhouse reached safely, refreshed just now.
Will have dinner and take rest, and continue.

Shivay rubs his temples, calming down.
Shivay : acha listen, I have arranged the menu for dinner in kitchen. I guess it must he ready by now.
Don't stress about it, take rest all of you and enjoy from tomorrow.

While shivay hears the excited sounds of aniruri,
shivay : And please keep look on them all om. Such a kids they are.
he chuckles at end referring aniruri.

Shivay : I called you for something else too.

Om : yes?

Shivay : sahil would be there at farmhouse by tonight. He has already left from his Hostel. Make sure to pick him up from front and suprise ani.