•Part 51•

Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented. Thank you for staying tuned❤

Belated Happy Diwali❤guys. Hope you all enjoyed it.

........................................................................

Shivay in room, dressed in his coal black kurta for night, settled on the side couches, Lost in his thoughts.

His one hand held sling while other playing on small voice recorder, with his devilish smirk on. His eyes turned into shade of pure greyish blue which held nothing but fury.

Veer.

Though anika mentioned him his sautan during initial days, but shivay himself was making her words true, by thinking about that 8 feet sautan of anika.
Anika knew that something was cooking in that brain of her Shark Singh Oberoi. And even knew for whom it held, but last time she mentioned them, she came across shivay anger.

He can't tolerate them and anika in one sentence, forget about being around her. She knew it was better, to let it go for sometime. His anger would calm down, as they are already in prison,punished. Little did she know what, he had Planned for them.

Anika though knew his dark side, she wasnt that aware or proud of those actions. Never did he let her know his past dark actions. She would always make him reconsider his decision, that he knew were for his benefit. Her consideration were making him a better version out of him. But still he needs to have his way this time.

He felt it better if she is not known, knowing how much she believed in non violence and forgiving. Though he wasn't sure to share this or not with anika, he promised himself he will tell her all this after finishing his tasks. Her words do effect him at major level, and He can't handle anymore distractions in this. No changes in mind or plan. It would go as it is planned. It's high time.

And he was sure that last night was the only peaceful night veer had. His time ends. And known to all, it's The Shivay Singh Oberoi time.

He called out for khanna. As soon as khanna came, he handed over the recorder to him and smirked.
And Khana stood there wondering what his shivay sir is planning. But he knew one thing the smirk depicted something devilish of him.

He nodded at khana and asked him to go. He knew one thing, he was sure o keeping anika and family away from it.
Even though anika is his strength, she tend to be his weakness too. And he in no way can risk her life and safety.

He knows that he is again doing the same thing, hiding his plans, and going alone, but only for this time he wanted to.

Anika enters the room, joyfully,hugs shivay. Shivay who was tensed till now relaxed in her embrace. She unknowningly gave him much needed support and encouragement. He caresses her hairs beinf in the hug while she just tighten her hold on his back and swaying him.

Anika parted away from him to his dismay, and stood on his toes pecking those pink dry lips. As she pecked him, Shivay who was still in shock, blinked his eyes at her.

Getting to know what she did, he just smirked at her and took her into deep kiss.

He missed her for day. He missed her antics, her bubbly talks, her words, her dictionary, her springing around the home like a butterfly.

Parting away, breathing heavily, she bounded her arms around his neck, while his hand found her waist.

Seeing her smiling brightly at him, happiness radiating from those doe shaped honey brown eyes. He kissed her forehead lovingly, she closed her eyes letting his love sink in. He just wished that this happiness stays forever. Wishing casting off the evil eye.