•Part 59• (Epilogue)

Let's continue guys...
(For one last time for "Till you are with me")

A last part with epilogue is here for all my dear readers.

Do read, Vote and comment
And let me know your reviews.

Enjoy reading!!

........................................................................

It was an early chirpy morning in the villa. The early sunrise, had its orange-red blanket spread over the sky. The villa was covered in the milky white, cloudy fog around, making it look ethereal.

The wet grass, the dew drops on the leaves dripping down, shining like pearls, reflecting the morning rays, the surrounding screamed peace and calm.

Through the white chiffon blinds, entered the golden rays, falling on the couple who were cuddled into each other, in a soft fluffy white warm sheet. The sheet was messed up, tangled them in the bed. As the sun's rays hit shivaay's face, he squirmed his eyes at the sharp sudden light. He tried to move a bit, only to wake up fully and realize their positions.

As he tried to shift, but couldn't as he had her on his chest. Anika was almost over shivaay chest, resting her head in the crook of his neck, sleeping soundly, cuddled into his chest, gaining the much needed warmth in the cold weather. Her cold feet , near his warm one, entangled into each other.

He felt home, in her arms, be it any peaceful place. Comfort, he seeked comfort and peace from her. He then pecked her forehead, wrapping his arms around her shoulder. He peacefully spent some time with her in his arms, gazing her amazing features., which had him head over heels, with her cute faces and activities. Those expressions while explaining something with such dedication, Those hand actions, That nose always at 90 degree in tadi. Those honey brown eyes, sometimes in mischief, tadi, khidkitodness and lots of love for him. And how can he miss out those, pink pluffy lips, which moves around deliciously as she speaks her atrangi language, which makes him live difficult, in day as well as night.

Sshhh. Don't let this reach Mrs. Tadibaaz Singh Oberoi though. he chuckled .Imagining her walking around with tadi of having him wrapped around her finger.

Due to cold air entering into room, she hugged him more close, gathering the sheets. Shivay adjusted the blanket around her, to provide warmth.

He looked at her, and to his dismay those hairs were blocking the view of his chand. He slowly tucked them behind her ears, caressing her hairs. Feeling his touch and tickles due to touch, anika opened her eyes half way. Looking at him, she snuggled close, whinning

"Let me sleep for sometime more na, shivaay" She snuggled into him.

While she winced a bit while moving her back, Shivay concerned rubbed her back to soothe the pain. "You fine, ani?"

She just hummed at him, tired already, courtesy to their love and desires. He pecked her at her hairline. Rubbing and pressing her back simultaneously to ease of discomfort.

After sometime, seeing her slip into deep slumber, he put on his clothes. Grabbing a blanket he tucked her into bed. He then shut the curtains, turning AC into some more temp, he went to freshen up locking the door.

After sometime,

Shivay entered the room cautiously to see her still sleeping, with her cute mouth open, chuckling. He slowly made into the washroom, after clicking the door close. It was still early morning, and none was out of their room.

Prepping up the bath for her, he joined in the bed. Sitting beside her, he caressed her hair, kissing her forehead.
Feeling his kiss, touch, she squirmed, now opening her eyes to his ocean blue ones, which held immense love for her.