•Part16•

Let's continue guys......

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

Anika on the bed awake, omru standing beside bed foot, holding their ears, making best puppy faces. Asking for forgiveness from her.

Placed there was her favorite gajar ka halwa on tray smelling delicious.
He stared at them three, leaning on the door, smiling at those three. Whereas they werent obvious to his presence in room.

Anika looks at the plate in front of her and at her cute devars making puppy face and apologizing for forgetting her,leaving her alone. She smiles at them, and opens her hand for hug. They both smile and join the hug.

Omru: whispers we are sorry bhabhi.
Anika: kuch nahi Haan, actually I only left from there.

Shivag clears his throat seeking their attention, he comes forwards, but doesn't faces omru puppy face he knew he will melt away.

Omru signs anika to do something:
anika: shivayyyyyy bas haan, don't make my devars suffer, forgive them now, even we both were at fault na. Please forgive them.

Omru nods impatiently.

However how can shivay deny anything anika asks. He won't. He won't Dare to......Shivay eyes three of them and slowly opens his arms for hug. Obros share a hug, Anika sitting on bed adores three of them.

Om: you both are fine na he asks parting from hug

Shivay: yes, anika too nods.

Anika and omru shares a mischievous look.
Anika: I think someone is forgetting something she says hinting shivay. To which omru gazes shivay

Shivay: what haan, what am I forgetting? He asks clueless

Anika: oh really, who hide things from us three, you didn't even share, you didn't trust me to share things, again became great wall of SSO. she asks mischievously but shivay takes it seriously.

Shivay : he runs to her, thinking she has not forgave him, he didn't apologize only. He looks at anika, who is waiting for him to apologize.

Am really sorry anika,i wont repeat that, never ever. Please. if you want I will even do push-ups, you want to fight with me fight, scold, beat, throw water at me, or throw me in water but don't stay quiet or angry please. But don't leave me. I just didn't want to share because.........

They three burst out laughing And he finally realizes that they three were pulling his leg.
AniOmru: because you didn't want to stress us out hai na great wall of shivay singh oberoi.

Shivay smiles widely and hugs anika ,whereas omru too join the hug happily.

Parting from the hug

Om: bhabi, the break fast is almost ready only puri are left to be made. Freshen up fast so you can eat garam garam Puris.

Anika: squeals listening aloo puri
Sachi, wow omru, I will just get freshen up and come fast.

She gets down the bed fast, runs to restroom. Obviously who would miss out the delicuous aloo puri made by obros. That to when you get to be served by Shivomru.

Shivay chuckles at her antics. And looks at omru.
Omru : we are sorry shivay /bhaiya

Shivay smiles at them: it's OK hmm. But always remember in absence of me, anika responsibility will be yours, though I will never leave her alone but still. Understood.
To which omru nods, happily.
Chalo let's do further preparation. You guys go, I would come in sometime.