•Part 26•

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.

Do correct me if mistaken
somewhere. It is long part.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

As soon as sweatlana leaves the warehouse. The trio makes their way towards the lab.

Taking their seats, bua starts

Bua: we need to plan something more. That shivay and anika won't give us proofs this easily. On the top that shivay give his kasam to anika. And she won't break it.
She says twisting her face knowing shivika well.

Veer: yes you are right mom. We have to do something more, so that they are forced to give them. And then even anika will be mine.
He says smirking, smiling to himself. Planning for further.

Bua : let's do one thing, let's visit those oberois one more time. And scare the hell out of them.
Getting up, dusting her clothes, she makes her way out wards. But stops as veer interrupts.

Veer was too about to get up and leave but stopped realising about shivay. He can't underestimate that human being. Afterall he is shivay singh oberoi. What if he fled away. He can't take risk.

Veer : but if we leave then what about shivay?
Veer asks to both.
Roop glances towards sweatlana and smirks and signs veer to look at sweatlana.

She pulls out sweatlana hands and takes them in her hold.

Roop : sweatlana look only you are the one who I can trust other than my son. Would you keep an eye on shivay and please don't let him go.
She says in fake sweet voice.

Though sweatlana knows bua more than anything, she knew she was faking it. Using her again and again. But unfortunately bua didn't know sweatlana much.

Sweatlana looks for a while at bua. Thinking for a while she agrees to bua nodding.

Roop and veer leave from there,
Outside the warehouse

Veer : mom but why did you made sweatlana stay back. What if she releases shivay?
He asks doubtfully, not trusting sweatlana much.

Roop : you don't know her son, she has more enemity with Shivay than us. She would do anything but not let shivay go. She would do anything to destroy Oberois. Even be their mistress.
She says cunningly.

Roop: and these many days she used me all the while. And now i will. When will she be helpful to us than.
She says smirking to veer. Though veer wasn't able to trust her to fullest

Roop : poor her she even doesn't know all these years, she was revenging the wrong persons. It was not Oberois but us, but those sinful Oberois had to go through consequences.
She says with a pitiful face, smirking and laughing at end.

Settling in the car. They both drove out to oberoi mansion.

Sweatlana who was in her hideout behind them,, listening to them came out as soon as the car disappeared from her vision.

She hurriedly rushes to her lab. Knowing that it will atleast take more than 5 hrs as the travelling only takes 4 hrs.

It was almost 6 in the evening
Sweatlana was busy preparing some chemicals. She glanced at the time. It was just one hour.

She picking up the drug moves towards the warehouse where shivay was held captivated.

In oberoi mansion.