Part 43

Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading❤

Do read, vote and comment☺
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

They both are interupted by sudden dash in room. Shivay and anika look up only to be shocked seeing the scenario infront of them.

Their mouth and eyes wide open..................
.
.
.
.
.
Omru and rivya barges in room with bunch of colourful balloons. A wide smile on their faces. They were giggling and laughing looking at shivika face.

Omrurivya : yeahhhhhhh...........

Each one of them having a bunch, which included get well soon, you are the best, star and heart shaped, colourful ones, confetti, and not to forget the one with the cat face, it was the biggest balloon of all in the bunch.

Shivay who was shocked, still stared at them with his wide eyes. Balloons. Get well soon. Best one. Heart and many shapes. Cat face too.For him. Literally for him.
This brothers of him, what did it mean by this Haan.
He wasn't a child to be welcomed with balloons.
He wasn't.

He slowly glanced at anika not wanting her to be a part of it too.Seeing her shocked at the happenings too, he knew she wasn't involved.
He sighed

Omru who were at door came near him jumping around happily with the balloons in their hand.

Rudra : bhaiyaaaaaa
he hugs him directly with balloons in his hand.
get well soon bhaiya.
saying this he hands over, or better say forcefully hand over the bunch to shivay.
Shivay just clueless clutches on to them. He passes a nervous smile at him and all.

Shivay calls him near, whisperijg scolds him, sulking.

Shivay : what's all this Rudra,balloons ,literally, for me. am i a child

Anika who was initially shocked with happening, is brought out of her thoughts with rivya rushing to her with balloons.
Excited she begins to have a talk and admire about balloons.

Om who heard shivay scolding Rudra comes forward chuckling.
Hugging shivay lightly, places a kiss on his forehead.

Om : ignore him shivay
and.
.
.
.
get well soon

Om whispers to shivay to which shivay nods at om only to be handed balloons by om.

Shivay flabbergasted looks at om,

Shivay: om you too......
He sulks looking at his hand and above to see the balloons. Making a puppy face he looks at anika.

Omru shares a hi-five giggling at his baby angry face.

Anika who was having a talk with rivya turned to shivay. Seeing his puppy face, did something to her. She was lost in him,his eyes, face, even his calls were not answered by her. How he was sulking around omru, complaining. She just kept stealing glances of him.

But to her shock a balloon burst out loud, making everybody jump on their places in fear.

They all glanced each other and burst into laughter and environment changed to a happy one. Smile and happiness adorned every faces present there.

As all continue with their laugh, Shivay and anika glance at each other to see their hands filled with balloons, they chuckle at it.  They smile at the efforts their family had put to bring a smile. And it was surely successfull.
They both stare four of them to see happy and together.