•Part 23•

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.
........................................................................

Anika and pinky shares a warm hug. Parting from hug, pinky kisses her forehead. Cupping her face pinky continues: Tu thik hai na anika?

To which anika nods, teary eyes.

Pinky: holding anika hands in her, glancing family, she continues : anika dekh, whatever your complaints are, they are with us, elders, please don't punish yourself and shivay due to this. You can decide whatever you want, we would agree to it. Hai na she asks last line glancing family which nods in yes.

But dont let it affect your relation. You both are incomplete without each other. And if this time anything bad happened I won't be able to forgive myself. Pleases Haan. Pinky says being guilty, teary eyes.

Anika,wipes pinky face and takes her into hug, continues : maa, please don't say this things . Nothing wrong will go now.
Shivay and me will sort this kalyani mills problem soon.

Parting away, with a smirk and sheepish smile she continues, And about me leaving this bagadbilla.
don't worry, I won't leave your son this easily. Not in this birth neither in next seven.

To which both pinky and anika share a hearty laughter.

Pinky hugs anika and calls shivay too. Three of them share warm hug, where shakti told joins them. Shivika smiles looking at each other through the shoulder of pinky.

Parting away,
Pinky: I have made your favourite dishes. Go freshen up quickly. Till then we will Serve it.

Shivika hand in hand were about to move towards their room but were interrupted suddenly by jhanvi and tej presence.

Shivika share a look. To which jhanvi takes both shivay and anika hands in her, and tej puts his hand too.

Jhanvi & tej: I'm sorry

they both exclaime guilty, glancing towards the floor

Shocking shivika, this was unexpected and why now at this time.

Anika takes jhanvi hands in her and nods no, so does shivay.

Jhanvi: due to insecurities and coming in tia and sweatlana words we wronged you both a lot of time. Made you leave house, checked your bags, insulted you and what not. But still you both are selflessly helping in bad times.
Jhanvi says crying, guilty ashamed of her past deeds.

Tej : yes, even i made unimaginable mistakes in past. If possible forgive me shivay and anika he says folding his hands infront of them.

Jhanvi folding her hands in front of them: forgive us shivay, anika. We promise we won't repeat that ever again.

Shivay and anika brings their hand down, and hugs both of them. To which jhanvi and tej hug them grateful. The hug depicted nothing but forgiveness. Shivika had a great heart they knew but them forgiving rhis easy wasn't expected.

Really this couple were made for each other, selfless, Caring , forgiving and family a priority.

Shivika come out of hug.
Anika: no badepapa, badima don't ask forgiveness please, whatever you did,you did in influence of those sweatlana, and for your son love. So please don't ask for forgiveness. She says smiling at them with warm. Which gave them a relief, from the burden they were carrying.