Part 35

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.

Do correct me if mistaken
somewhere. It is long part.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

I am sorry for delay, got vaccinated 4 days ago, had fever and severe body pain. Couldn't update, so here you go.

Hope you guys to got vaccinated.

........................................................................

Closing his eyes, the smile lingering on his face, letting go off his strong self. She has ability to soothe him, to let his veil and layers peel off. He let's the pain take toll on him. He knew that's it's the only place where he can let himself go without caring about world. He can be just himself. He can unveil his weak side.

As soon as his hold on her waist loosen up, his whole weight falls on her. Anika worried as hell, tears flowing, clutches him tightly worried. She tries to wake him up but no. She taps his cheeks, rubs his back, pats him yet her tries go in vain.

Panicked, she shouts for om to help. As anika calls out for help, Rudra who just arrived there,rushed inside followed by om.

They were shocked seeing shivay unconscious on bhabhi, who wasnt able to handle shivay's all weight over herself. They immediately rushes towards her and managed to support shivay. Parting them away they try to wake him up, but seems like shivay had gave up to pain.

Panicking, anika continues to pat his cheeks trying to wake him up, holding his neck for support. His head was swinging at back, supported by om and anika at sides, whereas Rudra rushed to car.

They all left for hospital. They knew delaying will make shivay condition more serious, since he didn't seem any good to go.

They moved him quickly to car, Rudra took up to drive, om in passenger seat whereas anika-shivay on back seat, his head resting in her lap, yet he had a serene peaceful tired small smile on his face. Anika was all tears, sobbing, just focusing to wake up shivay.

Anika :rudra drive fast na. She says sobbing hard, patting shivay cheeks, caressing his hairs.

Rudra speeds up, almost breaking all traffic, yet reaches hospital without any accident thankfully.

As soon as they reach, shivay is rushed into hospital, on stretcher, with anika beside him holding his hands tight, gripping him, trying to match up speed with stretcher, whereas omru followed them from other side.

His hand cold, hard, weak yet still holding onto her tightly,besides her soft, warm hands in his hands, fitting perfectly into each other.

Doctor rushed forward, asking the nurse to prepare OT, immediately after looking at swell in his arms. The flesh wound on his arm still oozed blood, with dried blood smeared all around.

Doctor : the wound is sore, there may be chances blood clots, hurry up soon.

The moment they neared OT, the grip of their hands loosened up, yet anika tried to hold onto him. Not letting him go away. Not wanting to let him go away. His hands slipped away from hers softly, while anika held his pinky finger tightly,scared to let him go again.

Looking at them, doctor asked omru to move her aside. But they stopped seeing anika bend over shivay, holding onto his pinky finger, places a kiss on his forehead, caressing his hairs.