•Part 57•

Heyyaaaaa

Am back

So sorry for such delay in update.

I was having my graduation final exams, practicals ,presentation, report and many more lined up in these two months.

And now i have almost completed with all my exams and almost graduated.

So I am back here with an update for you guys.

Enjoy reading, and do shower your love on "Till you are with me"

Enjoy reading

Do read, vote and comment guys. It keeps on motivating me.

Let me know if you are getting bored or want some changes in plot.
Reviews are accepted either good or bad.

........................................................................

It was late evening by the time shivay reached back Home. He glanced at the entrance standing near by his car, removed his shades.

He knew what was awaiting him inside.
He knew if not for the younger ones, he had to answer his Elders.

They deserved to know the truth. Because somewhere it was her, A sister, A daughter of Oberois.

He entered oberoi mansion, to see all elder oberois sitting around looking at each other seriously. He nodded, breathing in, entered the mansion.

The surrounding was tense, cold and all silent, his footsteps made the loud noise, echoing around the hall.

As soon as the voice reached elders, they looked at door to see shivay standing there in his coal dark black suit, and those ocean deep blue eyes, his stubble held high.

While jhanvi and pinky sat beside dadi, holding her wrinkled hands into theirs. Tej and shakti were on the opposite side, who stood up seeing shivay approaching them.

They had received the news about roops encounter and death. Though it was acceptable and grief for dadi, she sat their silent, her eyes casted down.

But it was a bit unsettling for her two sons, the way shivay thinks, for the safety of his family, his tactics and ways aren't hidden from tej and shakti.

They were trying hard to join the dots but weren't able too. The way shivay ran out, the other young ones were on trip, it was indicating just one thing, shivay was somewhere a part of this.

Shivay glanced at shakti and tej, seeing them thinking about something, he nodded and made his way towards dadi, who was sitting in between.

He glanced at her, to see dried tearmarks, his glassy cold eyes softened into darker shade, THE SSO was layered by the billu.

He bent down, Sitting on his knees, infront of her, while she refused to look into his eyes, which still held love and concern.

He glanced at jhanvi and pinky, they left hand, shivay slowly took her weak wrinkled, cold hands into his warm strong one. The warmnthness that he held, made dadi shed some more tears.

Shivay rose up a bit and wiped her tears away, and kissed her on her wrinkled forehead and her hairs. While her trembling hands held his cheeks.

Shivay sat in front at his initial position, holding her hands, caressing them. Coaxing her to speak up.

Dadi : maaf karde billu, roop ki itni galtiya, gunaah ki zimmedar to mein hi hun,
Par ye ansu bhi nahi rukhrahe, kya karu.
She looked at him, while her eyes teared up.

Shivay is about to speak up but dadi held his hand, stopping him.

Dadi : par ab basss,
She took her hands and wiped her tears.
She held shivay hand this time firmly.