•Part 27•

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.

Do correct me if mistaken
somewhere. It is long part.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

As soon as anika enters the hall. She wasnt suprised to see the bloody monsters again. But this time the change was only that there weren't those black monsters surrounding the family. Obviously they won't be present here, as the task is already completed for which they were assigned.

She was expecting them, to come sooner or later. She was glad they were early as that would mean finding shivay as early as possible. And now she wasn't scared or going back she is gonna fight. For her father for her shivay and for justice.

Looking at family, who still now stood in shock. And dadi who slumped down on chair.

Though both monsters of their life, were still all silent, smirking at the condition of the family members.

Anika moved towards dadi, and settles beside her, holding her hands in her,caressing them. She continues.

Anika: dadi, please trust me. I won't do anything wrong. I won't wromg anyone.

Dadi interrupts her, not letting her complete her sentence.
Dadi: puttar, don't ask these questions. I know you won't do anything wrong. Or wrong anyone. I trust you and so does the family.

She says glancing family as if questioning them, to which they nod in no time.

Making anika and dadi, smile a bit.

Whatever decision you take, I won't question you. It's solely yours. Don't feel pressurised to do so. And please don't take any decision in hurry. That's what my point puttar. Do what your heart says. Don't be afraid my child. We all are with you. And will always be.

Dadi assures anika, caressing her palms, taking her into hug.

Anika was glad, she felt like a weight was lifted above her shoulders by declaration if dadi. She would never forgive herself, if because of her hurry and wrong decision some innocent people suffer, If injustice iS prevailed.

Parting away from the hug. She smiles at dadi. Moving towards bua and veer. Standing infront of family. Seeing those both smirking made her blood boil. She glares them angrily.
Waiting for them to blabber rubbish.

Standing in front tall strong, hands closed to her chest.

Bua: oh so in absence of shivay, anika is here to save and protect oberoi family. She smirks and shares a laugh with veer.

Anika:you dont need to worry about us. And about saving, I will not only save Oberois but also trivedi and kapoor family.
She says in attitude marching towards bua, circling bua.

Anika : I will make sure you both mom and son gets punished severely that you won't able to rise again and look at us again.
She says circling around the duo, threatening them.

Scaring the hell out of all present their as this was the first time they had witnessed anika such. Fierce, bold, furious, threatening and most important deadly.
Though omru who joined in sometime shared a smirk seeing their khidkitod bhabhi in form.

No doubt she is khidikitod, the whole sole strength of shivay, pillar of the wall, and wife of sso.

Anika : what did you thought Haan, you will come here with your fouj, scare us, take shivay with you, blackmail us and ask for proofs?
She says coming close to bua, eyeing her angrily making bua shocked that how anika sorted out their plan.