•Part20•

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented. As soon as tej and shakti live for their works to be handled, as they said.

Jhanvi comes to pinky: holding her hands in hers, jhanvi continues teary eyes, guilty: am sorry pinky. You were right somewhere. You being caring towards him, selfish for him, asking him to take care of himself than roaming around me and tej, was justified. Shivay always cared for us, took our responsibility as his own, took care of my children.....not mine......his children. Am sorry pinky. She says chuckling in end, glancing proudly at Rudra.

Jhanvi: caressing pinky hands: look na how good teachings he have provided to our Rudra. He is standing for the right, his bhaiya, who always stood for him.

Holding Rudra hand she makes him sit beside her: taking his hands: I promise Rudra, I will try to come out of this state. It would be my, not only mine but tej responsibility too. To balance our relationship. I promise this time nothing will effect me or push me into that toxic phase again.

I even have to ask forgiveness from both shivay and anika. They had to suffer a lot because of us especially. Even then they saved us, oberoi mansion. Due to sweatlana plotting, we didn't trust him, insulted him and made him leave house. Checked his bags, made anika remove..........she gulps, guilt dripping from her eyes. Her past blunders making her vision blur.

And look, sweatlana did make us realize our faults. Unexpected right She smiles sarcastic.

I don't know about our parent responsiblities, but we would try our best to reduce these obstacle between us. No we don't want to compare shivay or anika love for you, he loves you both limitless. At least we can handle it ourselves. And am even planning to join industries in some days. If this is the Atleast that we can do to make shivay and anika a bit free, happy then we would.

But Rudra, om
she says glancing at om, who was lost in his own thoughts all the time. He comes out of his state at her call.

Jhanvi: Trust me tej is trying to change. Give him a chance please. Not for us but atleast as per shivay sayings. Jhanvi asks hopefully.

Seeing om all silent and assuming he won't speak up, not at this time. Rudra : we would mom, but this time he has to take the initial step. Not we. We won't. If he does so, I promise you I would take a step towards him too.
It would take bit of time to forgive papa, for whatever he did till now. Rudra explains jhanvi.

The ladies were shocked to see this form of Rudra. Sensible, supportive and mature. Just a younger, a bit spoken version of shivay. They have always blinded him saying he is baby. Making him stay silent. But this baby, his shivay bhaiya baby, acknowledged every single thing.

Wiping his mom tears he smiles at her, teary happy eyes : thank you mom.

Jhanvi turns to pinky: wipes her tears.
Pinky : aaj tak Maine apko jo bhi kaha am sorrys jethaniji.

Jhanvi: kya pagal devrani hai meri, maafi to muhje mangna chaiye pinky.
Maaf kardo aaj tak jo kuch bhi kaha, kiya, am sorry pinky.

Both of them nods, happily and hug each other. Dadi too smiles widely seeing them, talking to each other without ego, issues, property matters.
She looks on that how, even just mentioning of shivay solves all the cases instantly. He has a one of the effective aura. In his absence too, he made them realize, saved then from doing futute blunders.

Dadi looks on to see pinky and jhanvi making there way towards kitchen muttering :
Jhanvi:  let's make something special for them. Their favorites