Chapter 31- Festival day Four (part 2)

As if nothing happened the night before, the girl's reassure their friend that everything will be back to normal.

Milliana was afraid that they would still think about how she acted and how much she showed her weak side to her friends.

Her father always told her to never show it to anyone and to always remain her composure.

But what she learned in her pasts is that it's okay to not be afraid of showing her other side, her vulnerable side because she too was a person and the people whom she will show her weak side are her trustful friends who is also the people who gave their lives for her in the past before she came back again.

"Miss, the carriage is ready." Said Ana by the door.

Milliana was checking if she forgot something. She was looking at herself in the mirror.

After wearing the mask her hair quickly change to black and so do her eyes.

When she come down her friends are waiting for her by the entrance. They are all ready and has their masks on.

Their hair too was turned into black and so do their eyes.

Another thing that Milliana liked about the mask is this change. It reminds her of the other world she temporarily lived in from, they too have black hair and dark eyes. It was a common sight.

They rode the carriage, it was a pretty long ride for they took a detour to avoid coming from the house to the plaza directly.

***

Afternoon....

"Are we all suppose to wear the white dress?" I asked them as they prepare my hair for the Dance later evening.

Today is the Fourth day and this evening, the Dance as a celebration for the commoners will be held.

Each bachelors and bachelorettes have a dress code. If you will be participating in the dance then you need to wear a white dress and for the male, they just have to wear their best outfits to impress the girl but what they needed the most is to bring a Flower that would suit the girl they like.

 If you will be participating in the dance then you need to wear a white dress and for the male, they just have to wear their best outfits to impress the girl but what they needed the most is to bring a Flower that would suit the girl they like

"Quit moving Shai! You're gonna ruin my creation." Indie yelled at Shai

Indie actually knows how to dress up and she made her sister into a fine young lady but Shai wanted to get out of it. She rolled her eyes at her and said "Just this once."

The two sat side by side and with their hair both black and the eyes, they look the same and you can never tell them apart but when the other one opens her mouth...she ruined everything.

If they are both unconscious then they really are hard to tell apart.

I looked at the mirror and saw myself in this white dress. It was actually so pretty and I can t even recognize myself because of the black hair and eyes. Because I don't often dress up like this this look fresh but it looks a little familiar.

My hair is still not done, I just finished changing clothes.

We are at 'Silay Hiraya' owned by the seamstress Sinta. She was one of the member of Celeste guild. A known informant within the guild.

Because her shop is full of wonderful dresses that caters both the nobles and commoners, she had the most knowledge in the Kingdom.

"My~ you ladies will steal the light of others"

"Sinta!" The girls gleefully looked at the person who speaks.

She was by the door and with a smile over her face looked at the girls and waved.

It was my first time meeting her but I did not feel left out. She has a friendly vibe and like everything around her glows.

She has a dark hair and toned skin. Her eyes like the gold. She is wearing her hair up and have a very comfortable clothes. She has the look of a fierce lady and is very attractive.

She walks towards the girls and had a chat with them.

We are at the third floor of her shop and this is actually her most private room.

The second floor is exclusively for the nobles. And on this floor the sound is sealed. The people who went here know why because this floor is where she lived but they didn't know is that this floor also holds secret gatherings.

"~And why are you ladies already wearing THAT white dress?" She asks

I looked at our clothes and thought what is wrong with it.

Ana who is also wearing the dress comes close to me and whispered. "This dress are actually for those who are looking for someone to marry."

I looked at them shocked by what I heard. They just giggled.

"Well Sinta, we just want to try out these dress because it's so pretty. Besides... isn't these the dress that made you get your husband?" Shai said teasing Sinta.

Sinta then laugh a little then flip her hair. "My husband already fell for me without the use of that Dress."

"Agreed. Well this is just a once a year event where all the male have the courage to confess." Liliana replied

"Yes and if we haven't force you to try this then you wouldn't be married but still being stalked by that silly husband of yours." Indie said then they all nodded in agreement and laugh

"Even now that guy is still shy about saying sweet stuff but he express it so much in his actions that he adores me." Sinta said

"Okay okay enough with your happy marriage talk. You only got married for a year. And these ladies with you are all unbetroth." Indie said

Sinta is shocked and looked at each of us carefully and Ana coughed when she paused her stare at her. Sinta then walks towards me and said "You are?"

I was flustered by what she said

My cheeks started to turn redder and it feels warm. I nodded quietly.

She was shocked by my response. She then chuckled and said "well you ladies will meet your destined one soon~ or you have already?"

What?

We looked at her then laugh "How would we when all this time all of us are together hahaha" Shai can't stop laughing along with her twin

"Maybe were each others destined ones? Hahahaha" Indie added

Sinta just smiled and said "Maybe?" Then laugh along with us.

She was fun to be with and I can see why she has a lot of customers.

Not only can she make beautiful dresses but also can get along with any ladies she met even for the first time.

***

TO BE CONTINUED...

***

I don't own the illustration of the white dress. I just took it from google and edited it that way. Thanks 😁