Chapter 33- Festival day Four (Last part)

"So where is your friend?" I asked then I looked at Shai for a second

She coughs again "Don't- *cough cough*" Lily is tapping her back.

"Right, where is the guy that Shai is always hanging out with" Indie asks looking around

"Unfortunately Grif is not present at the moment." Hugo replied

Hugo is the friend of Ren.

My group and the two guys went to a nearby space where we could sit and talk.

Indie thought about it earlier that it would be a chance to get some information about them.

Same as Griffin, the guy that Shai competes with is a member of the new guild that was built. The Azure guild.

"He need to attend with something important." Ren added

"Important... like?" Indie

I shake my head seeing her asking as if making it obvious that she is too curious about them.

"Sorry, she can be a bit too nosy." I said apologetically.

"Ha ha, it's okay, it's about his family." Ren replied

"I'm bored, I'm gonna go play by the stalls." Shai said to us before leaving

We all were talking but we get nothing much information about them and their guild.

Even though it's like we are just chatting but we got carried away and the topic was now away from what we want.

All we know about them is that they are just mercenaries from other nations too and they travel to different places and this is the first time that they will stay for good. And that's all.

We also learned that the anti-charm pendant that my friends were wearing is also their work.

(A/N:Remember the pendant that the girls mentioned from the early chapters. The reason why Raquel's charm didn't affect them.)

"Oh so you guys also went from Gunita Kingdom, Lily too went there in the past, that's where she bought these pendants as souvenirs." Indie happily replied

Indie, really you are too distracted. She got carried away with our talk.

She always wanted to explore the other Kingdoms but because their a family of knights and her father is a Knight commander they have yet got the chance to travel.

"I can show you some of my works some other time if you want." Hugo said but only looking at Lily.

Lily haven't said a word since earlier only nodded.

***

The dance is already starting and people are gathering at the center.

I looked at Ren who was now standing and offered his hand to escort me.

My heart began to beat fast. I don't know, due to nervousness? I can also feel my cheeks turn red.

Milliana why would you get nervous, it's just a dance anyway.

I should get used to this because I am a noble and would be attending a lot of ball in the future. Also I learned it since I was little.

"Are you nervous?(he chuckled and said) don't worry, I will take the lead." He said smiling

He must have felt it because my hands are cold

"I am not" I defended.

We walk towards the center and put my other hand over his shoulder.