-Chapter 55-

That person looks really familiar.

Hmm, where have I seen him?

That figure... I still feel like I have seen him before.

Oh come to think of it he looks like someone that bumped into me long ago.

His voice is familiar too and because he was not wearing any hood I did not recognize him.

He was the guy I bumped into before the festival week. The one where I fell and he helped me get up.

"Anything wrong, milady?" Ana said

We are walking the streets going to the plaza. The guild is still far.

"Nothing" i said to her

It's a coincidence bumping into him again. I mean he bumps into me this time.

And he must be a noble. Wearing those clothes.

"Ana, do you know the people at the cafe before? The one who leaves first." I asks her

She thinks of something and shakes her head. So she don't know them.

Well they seem really important people. Must be a high noble I guess.

"Flowers, flowers, anybody who want some pretty flowers." A little girl said.

I looked at her way and I felt the rising temperature from my face. I suddenly remember the flower Ren gave me.

It's been a long time since we come near the guild.

"What is happening?" I asks when I notice some nights roaming in this area.

"Well this area is considered as dangerous these days."

I thought knights will not go to these place. Usually the guild protect the area. No danger happens around here.

They must have been patrolling here since the new guild is not originally from this Kingdom. They might be suspected of the terrible things that happened these past few weeks.

I just walked and not look at the knights.

"Good day, may I ask where the lady is going?" A knight stopped us from our way and speaks to us.

"What is Sir knight think he's doing?" Ana said

As soon as they saw the emblem in Ana's clothes they apologize.

"But the lady can't go to this place, it's dangerous." He said

"Even so, we are just going to hire someone to carry all this things." I said

He still stopped us and said "Why is the lady not have a knight present." Ana glared at him.

He apologizes again for questioning a Winteira and said that the kingdom knights will escort me.

With his much persistence my plan to take a glimpse of Celeste failed.

****

The day after...

Finally the day that I will go back to my parents arrived.

All of my things are set and there are some knights outside. We will be taking the portal to the North. It would take only a day to arrive back at my house.

"Are you ready Miss?" Ana said at the door.

She took care of all the things already. The kids and the Atlin couple is by the stairs waiting for me.

They wished me a safe trip and have fun.

Well this two weeks break is enough time for me to spend with my parents.