Chapter 28- Festival (Day three) part 2

It's almost Dusk and were still in the Cafe. But at least they told me we will be leaving soon.

I wanted to watch the play at the plaza. They said that it is not a good idea but I can't see why not.

I pick up the mask at the coffee table near the sofa I was lying down from

Come to think of it, the other people who also wears mask is the new guild.

Walking by the street there are only two kinds of mask you can distinguish

Those with the silver ones worn by the Celeste guild members

*imagine that with small crystals

And the new guild who settled here not long ago has a simple black one

The only common thing about these masks is it changes the iris of the person who wears it

For our mask, our hair color also changes once we wore it and for mine it was black like my hair color in the modern world.

The first time I wore these I thought I was back to that world.

For the Azure guild's mask it is unclear to us if it also changes their hair color.

Information about them is still limited.

****

[From this part, it will be the story telling of the play]
(Third person's POV)

People hurried and gathered at the plaza. Each took a seat and some remain standing far from the stage. They are satisfied as long as they caught glimpse of their most awaited scene of the play.

The play that is performed on the third day of the Founding Festival, it was the most exciting play. It was not a happy story but people have excitement in their eyes.

The four girls found a seat that is near the stage. For one girl they all came to watch the play that was held once every year. They have seen it many times for they live in the Capital.