Chapter 24-Festival (Day one) Last part

There was once a boy who lived in the cave beneath the Tree of Life. When he was too young to remember a creature who wanted to eat him has taken him from his family and was brought deep into the forest. He luckily escaped the grasp of the creature but was lost in the huge forest unable to get home.

He cried and cried but no one can hear him. When night falls his cry is still not stopping and then he heard a voice. Not through his ears but through his mind.

The voice told him to follow the bird and it will lead him to safety. Then he saw the bluebirds with its glowing feathers flying above him. He wiped his tears away and followed what the voice said.

It leads him to where the Tree of Life stands. It was a wonderful sight for him, almost a dream for someone who has only seen darkness of the cave and the mossy forest full of dangerous creatures lurking. It would be lucky for a human being like him to caught a sight of beautiful creatures that will not eat their kind.

The Tree of Life spoke to him once again "You are a lucky human to still be alive, when your cries sounded like you want the monsters to find you" (it laughs)  "Well, you are near in my sacred territory so no monster would be near"

"I can't go back home" the child spoke

"Forgive me child, but there is nothing I can do, Come child" the child walk near the Tree and it gave him it's fruit to eat "You need to be strong in order to survive"

The child took the fruit and eat it. He has lived in the cave beneath the Tree since then.

Few years pass and he grew up to be a young man, he sets foot outside the cave he was in to start his journey. The Tree spoke to him asking "where will you go?"

The boy replied "I plan on taking a journey to find other humans like me"

"It is dangerous out there, you are safe here in the cave. Are you not glad about that?"

The boy shakes his head, he said to the tree that he was grateful for what the tree has done for him all this years. But it is now time for him to go and look for other humans like him.

The tree said he would not be able to protect him if he left then the young man said that it's okay because living  a life that is safe but no adventure is not worth living.

You woke up everyday, you keep breathing and doing almost the same thing every day. So is it really worth living?

The young man don't want to live a life like that but wanted to discover new things. An adventure to make his life more meaningful, more worth waking up everyday discovering new things.

The Tree laughs at him because how can he live a life that he says worth living if he won't even last a day away from the Tree.

But still the young man did not change his mind. The tree has taught him everything but that just knowing it all without experiencing it first hand does not satisfy him.

He also wanted to pass on the teachings of the Tree that it has taught him.

He wanted to find more human beings like him and pass on the great knowledge he learned. For other humans to survive this world. In the end the Tree has agreed. But on one condition, he was given a fruit that turned him into a dragon.