Chapter 38-

I woke up seeing the three quietly sitting across from me. They were all just looking at me.

"What?" I asked

I was stretching and it feels great now that my allergy is gone. That nap was so nice, it made my body feel lighter.

I looked at them again because non of them were talking. They all look serious.

"What is it? Why are you guys staring at me" I asked again

Lily took a deep breath and stood up to sit beside me.

I was looking at her and she opened her mouth to speak.

"Is there something you were hiding from us?" She asked

What do you mean hiding?

Hmmm

I don't think I am hiding something from them.

Oh wait,

I recently figured out that I am infatuated with Ren but I still haven't told them about it.

"Not Ren," she said holding my hand

Did she just read my mind.

"I am not reading your mind. It's just I felt that you suddenly blush and I think you thought of someone. It must have been Ren or is it... the Prince?" She said waiting for my answer

"It's not the Prince, I know it's Ren because she always blush when I teased her about him." Shai added

"Also I didn't notice any sign of her blushing when face to face with the Prince." Indie

Argh they know it already.

"Alright alright, I am infatuated with Ren." I said to them

"Figures" the twins said

But I looked at Lily she still has this serious face and waiting for the right answer.

That's all that I have not yet to tell them. What is it she is talking about.

"That is all Lily, I swear." I said

Her look still not leaving and her hands tighten.

I think of other things, what else does she want.

"What is it really?" I asked

"Yesterday, did you run towards the classroom after meeting the Prince at the hallway or did you came rushing in towards where we were supposed to meet." She asked seriously her hands holding my hand tighten a little

I frowned and said "Of course I ran towards our meeting place."

"Then... is it a memory, that you cried outside the classroom because you saw the two together?" She asked again

Wait-

How did she-

I looked at her surprised "Did you seriously see that happened Lily?" Indie asked

"But-...how?" I asked

My heart is racing, thinking about what she had said.

That is what happened in the old me. How could she saw it. Does her gift reach even that past.

That past already ended and I know that this is the same life but those memories should no longer be exisiting.

I was changing it.

"Was it a memory?" She repeated

I looked at her eyes. Should I be telling her this. That I was a fool back then and now that I was given a chance I tried not to repeat those things again.

I nodded at her question.

"Tell me everything. Was it also curse upon your family to repeat your life?" She asked holding my hand

I chose to be honest in this life. I will tell her everything and about the book.

"I don't think of it as a curse actually." I begin to tell

"Why not, you were repeating your life. Also was it every single day? Like a loop?" Indie asked

I shake my head denying it.

"Actually... this is like a third life to me." I looked at them which is as expected they were all shocked and speechless.

Admitting that it was indeed true that my life is being repeated is unbelievable already.

"The memory you were talking about Lily was from my first life, it was the life where I was so madly in love with the Prince that I was blinded that I forgot even those who were close to me. It was a life I actually regret. The memories came back only once the things have change in this life. Like what you saw, I remembered the me crying outside the classroom. Not all the memories are back just up to those that has already happened."

"My second life were a bit hazy now, just I remember that I live in a world not like this one. A very different one and I saw a book that tells me the story of that first life. This is what I use to rely on now. The information from that book. How I could change my life now."

"And this is the present, I went back to my 16 year old self again as Milliana to change the things I regret in that first life. So I don't really call that a curse but another chance to make up for you guys. For everything that I have done." I said to them.

They were all thinking hardly. They were speechless and confuse. Lots of emotion found in their faces.

"So was it really that bad, the life that you had, is regrettable?" Shai said

I smiled at them sadly

That life is very tragic that we all died.

You all died foolishly trying to save me.

Tears are forming in my eyes when Lily suddenly hugged me and pat me on my back.

The other two came closer and joined in.

"Well no matter how much you regret that life. Let's make this life very happy."

****

TO BE CONTINUED....