-Chapter 45-

"Are we up for another quest?" Indie asks

They all nodded then leave the room to go downstairs and talk to Beatrice.

Shai stopped Millie to apologize first for what she had witnessed. But Millie said that it's okay and it felt like they became closer because they do not hide things from her and just openly show it up front.

They laugh about it.

"What to get~"Indie while skimming through the book of the quest list.

"Hmm" Lily also looking at it with her.

They are sitting at a table while searching for what to get. It's almost afternoon and they can still do one more easy quest nearby.

"I'm going to eat first." Shai said then walks towards the counter to order something for them.

Milliana who has nothing to do looked around.

The guild is actually pretty normal. It gives a feeling of comfort. The people are very friendly. The place is really open to the public. That's why you never know that they have something to hide.

While looking around Millie happen to see a familiar figure that passed by outside.

A familiar figure that she has wanted to see again.

"Uhm, I'll just check on something outside for a lil bit~" she said to the two who were busy looking for a quest. They just gestured her to go on.

Milliana happily got up from her seat to check something outside.

****

I hope it's really him.

Awe please,

I crosses my finger wishing that it would really be him.

Gosh Milliana, don't act like a fool again.

Haa

Really, this excitement that you get when you like someone. I can never really get over it.

I don't expect much like the one I did before in my past. But this time it's just a crush. I already set a line with this things. Ren and I both is a member of a guild. He doesn't even know my real identity as Milliana Dawn Winteira, daughter of the Grand Duke of the North.

And him, I don't even know his real identity. If he really has black hair and black iris just like what I look like now wearing my mask.

Also I don't know much about him just him being a member of Azure guild and a friend of Griffin.

I quickly looked for him in the crowd.

I'm afraid that it was not actually him that I saw. I walk so far now from the guild.

Argh Milliana, again you're acting like a fool.

What was I expecting.

I just wanted to see his smile again.

Feeling down I turned around and walk back.

I felt someone held my hand and so I quickly look back.

.

.

.

.

I looked down and it was a kid.

A little kid smiling handing me a flower in his hand.

Aweee

He looks so cute.

I bent down to match his height.

"Hello~" I softly greeted him with a smile