-Chapter 57-

I got up the next day and excited to tour our territory once again.

Ah, i still remember how cold the wind is but walking towards the villages is fun.

Every village has a glass dome covering the whole village. It is indeed a rare sight because the Northern region is covered with snow all the time.

Well because our Territory is rich with mines of mana stones and diamonds we did made it possible.

And because of those glass dome, agriculture was made possible. Children can go outside their house too, without wearing thick clothes.

Each Village has 20-30 houses so it's indeed huge. While there is a connected way for the agricultural site.

Because of illusion magic that the other made it for the scenery inside the glass to change.

Children can see a clear sky with the sun shining brightly above them.

When I was a kid, I too wish to see the sun and the greeneries surrounding me. And when I came to the Capital I did experience it that almost everyday I wished that it's the same for the people here too. You can see and feel the real scenery.

"Are you ready Miss?" Ana asked me at the door.

I was fixing my clothes in front of a mirror. I plan to play with the kids today.

"Ready!" I said to her and walk down the stairs to find my mother waiting for me.

I rush towards her and gave her a tight hug.

"Oh- dear, have you always been this  affectionate haha" she said in between her laughs and tightly hugged me back.

I'm not really like this before but when I came back to this life. I decided to cherish more of those close to me.

"Mother, are you coming with us?" I ask her because she is wearing something a little different from her usual one.

She chuckles and stroke my hair.

"Of course dear, this is the annual pick season for the whole village."

She said and right on time when a maid who was carrying two baskets came towards us.

"Madam"

"Thank you, Trina" mother said and the maid bow once again before leaving.

"And Father?.." i asks her.

"He will follow us later." She said then her maid walks towards us carrying mother's coat.

We will be walking towards a nearby Village.

When the door opens cold wind came rushing in. I shiver a little for the sudden cold but the corners of my lips raise when I saw how it's not snowing outside.

I held my mother's hand and we began to walk.

Along the way, we can hear some birds chirping. Some knights are following us and mother's maid and Ana walks side by side.

"How is it going in the Capital?" Mother asks me.

I am clinging into her arm and hugged it tightly close to me.

"Thank you Mother for everything. I love the dress you chose for me at the welcoming banquet." I told her

We talked about many things and how much I wanted her to meet my friends. She is glad that I am enjoying myself in the Capital when at first I was hesitant. I grew up not leaving the Northern region.

After a while, we can almost see the village. Well I can see the glass instead of the whole village. It reaches a very high peak and that's what I saw. It's like a hill. Who knew that it was glass and there is a village inside it.

After passing some tall trees there comes an open area where at the center is the glass dome village.

There are guards standing right by the entrance and I can see the village chief waiting for our arrival.

Mother waved and they happily smiled and bowed.

As soon as we arrived they greeted us with a warm welcome.

"Greetings to the Madam, the Great Duchess of Winteira, ruler of Eira. We are very honored to have you come to the picking season again this year." He said.

"Thank you Rudolph. How is everything here in Pressia...."Mother said

They talked about some things and I on the other hand went to where the children are playing.

Rudolph is the Head of this Village and the one who sometimes visit our castle to report.

His daughter, Carol, on the other hand is a volunteer. The one who is in charge of the children's safety and care.

The parents of this kids are always working but some mothers stay at home too.

Their fathers are away working in mines but some do work in the agricultural land.

"Milady!" Some kids yelled as soon as they saw me. And ran towards me.

My first trip to Pressia village is 3 years ago when I was 13. I was amazed by how this place look.

Like how a whole village is place inside a giant glass which is like the only place I know and where I frequent since young.

I even imagined how the glass could even reach all the way to the sky.

As soon as you entered this village inside a glass dome the scenery outside was immediately replace. I thought I traveled some place when I entered. Because when you look at the scenery of outside through the glass you see the place totally different.

Like how it would look like when all the snow is gone. How green the land would be and how huge and lively the trees dance with the wind.

"It's so nice to see you again children!" I said to them and open my arms wide and bent my knees.

They pause for a sec and was being careful but in the end they did laugh it off and ran towards me for a hug.

Ah i have totally miss this place. The wonders of this place and how much I appreciate it all now.

****

TO BE CONTINUED....