-Chapter 43-

"Were back!"

Shai yelled as soon as we entered the guild.

The people inside looked our way for a moment then back to what they were doing. Drinking their beers, eating and chatting.

Why is there so many people inside.

"Is there something going on?" I whispered to Lily

She just shrugged and we walks toward the counter.

Why is there so many people than the usual here.

"Welcome back, I'm glad you're all safe." Greeted to us by Beatrice, she is the receptionist here in Celeste and also a healer for those who were injured during a quest.

She is a low rank healer. Her mana is not that powerful, for most she can heal are only skin deep wound. But she learned a lot of herbal medicines and it helps big time.

"Oh you got cut on your arm. Must have been when you were in the forest." She put her hand over my cut and it healed quickly.

"Thank you Beatrice" I said to her

"So what has been happening here?" Indie asks

Shai went upstairs immediately right when we sat here in the counter.

Lily ordered some refreshments for us.

"Oh you mean them?" Beatrice asks and we nodded

"Hahaha can't you recognize them, it's the Guild Master's team who just returned from an expedition." She said laughingly

"What?!" Indie gasped by the second Beatrice said that they are the guild master's team

Right at this moment we heard a loud thud coming from upstairs.

"Aaacckkk- oww" someone yelled from upstairs.

We all looked at the place where the scream was heard.

What is happening?

"Shai?"

"They're at it again." Beatrice laughs.

After a few seconds of the noise from upstairs Shai came rushing down along with someone.

"Why did you not tell me that this guy returned?!"

The guy following her holding his head in pain. "Argh, do you have to throw your bag at me right after you saw me?" He said asking for a pack of ice at the counter.

The guy have grown a beard and his hair is also long but was in a pony tail.

"Brother!" Indie said and walks toward him and hug him. He gave her a hug and patted her head.

"How is my sweet little sister" he said.

I didn't know they have an older brother. He was wearing his mask. That's why I don't know what his hair color is. Was it like Shai or Indie's.

****

"I've missed you really" Indie said still cuddling her brother.

This is my first time seeing Indie like this. A while ago she is so concerned with Shai when she almost got eaten by the slime.

Apparently she became like this when it's about her family.

"Okay you can let go now, I can't believe I have spoiled you too much that you miss me like this." Her brother said

We are all in the private room upstairs the guild.

We have been introduced earlier.

"So where is my present?" Indie said while having both of her hands over expecting the gifts.