Chapter 32- Festival day four (Part 3)

"Alright ladies, I need to go and entertain the other beauties on the first floor~" Sinta waved goodbye with a wink to us.

And right before she close the door we heard her say "looks like many couples will be formed after the dance~"

We were still not done with fixing up our hairs. The dance will be held with a mask on and they say that it is okay to wear our guild mask because we won't remove it anyway.

So the dance is a celebration of a new beginning. There was also suppose to be another ball held at the palace, it's for the nobles but due to what happened the other day they will cancel it this year.

The girls said that many nobles would sneak out to dance at the plaza. Though in the past only a few would do that but now that the palace ball is canceled then they would surely be able to sneak out.

The commoner's dance celebration is more fun than at the palace because this is held at the plaza.

"Done!" Indie cheerfully said

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw what she did to my hair.

(Credits to the owner)

"I didn't know that you have a talent for these.." I said to Indie

She has a very proud smile on and looked at her sister who was once again fooling around. She was wearing a veil over her head and acting graceful in front of the mirror.

I looked at Lily which is sitting beside me who also have her hair being fix by Ana. She was laughing at the sisters.

I smiled at them and was once again having the feelings of regret from my past life. Why didn't I do this before with them.

I was so stuck up with one person who got my heart. I forgot those around me, those who stick around even though I am not always there for them.

"I told you to not fool around! I'll tell mother that you want to marry so badly!" Indie yelled at her sister at the same time removing the veil over her head.

"You're overreacting! I was acting like how mother behaves and I couldn't help it! The veil is so soft that I like the feeling I get when it covers my face..." Shai defended

"Let's go wear our mask now and get ready." Lily said after she was done

With our masks on we are ready to go out.

***

At the place where the dance will be held...

There are a lot of decorations and mostly flowers all over the place. The lights are well decorated from the path towards this place. At the center is the fountain with the statue of a Lady holding a Light.

It was an inspiration with the story of the dragon giving Light to the people. But instead of a Dragon they made the statue a woman with a wings of a dragon and holding a Light, they called it the statue of Fleuren.