Chapter 22- Festival (day one) part one

*Again the song has no connection or in the mood for the story.

***

"Miss!!" Ana yelled running down the stairs she was holding something in her hands and waving it

"Oh Ana hurry up!, I don't want to Miss the parade!!" I woke up late today and Ana did not wake me

It was said that the parade would be early

I wanted to see it all and witness the fun.

The three kids are in the Carriage already and I was in the front door tying my cloak.

I was in a hurry and did not even ate my breakfast.

The carriage are waiting for us.

"Phew, M-Miss your m-mask" panting Ana handed me my mask

"Oh right I forgot haha"

I took the mask and put it on

"How do I look?" I said to her and twirl around

I was so excited to see the festival

"Perfect"

We now hop on the Carriage

"Now Kids what you will call me would be Sister okay?"

"Yes, Sis" all three of them said at the same time and nodded

Oh they are so cute.

Knock knock

Before the Carriage starts someone knocked on the door. Ana opened it and Mrs Atlin the headmistress all dress up came to view.

"Good Morning, milady I would like to accompany you to the plaza so that you could enjoy sightseeing and don't mind the kids."

I smiled happily and nodded.

Good

This was like I'm going out with my family.

With the three kids around and Mrs. Atlin, it's like they are family already. The mother and her children.

Mrs. Atlin was was sitting in front of me and beside me is Anri. The oldest among the kids. She was sitting quietly unlike the other two who are younger than her. The other two was sitting beside Mrs. Atlin and was chatting so much about what they wanna do and what they are excited to see at the festival.

I ask Anri who was sitting between me and Ana. "Aren't you excited?" I looked at her because she was so quiet but when I saw her face I smiled

She was like keeping all the excitement inside her and she can't help it because her cheeks are so red and there is this smile that she can't remove from her face.

"I am, it would be my first time seeing the parade this close."

"Oh you have seen the parade before?" I asks

She nodded "I did, last year I was in the orphanage and was at the bell tower when I heard of the people and music so loud that it reaches the orphanage. You see the orphanage was far it was on top of the hill. But when I was on top of the tower I heard a faint music and people cheering echoes. I looked and see there is a parade."

"What caught your eye then?" I asks

"I saw magic, also when night came and all the children are asleep that time. I was the only one awake and I saw light flashing through the window. And there I saw it the most beautiful lights I have ever seen that night the lights flashing it was of different colors. So pretty!"