Chapter 17- A chapter in HER story

This morning when I woke up three kids were standing beside my bed. I asked them what they were doing and they replied that they came to wake me up. Instructed by my maid Ana.

She was teaching the three kids on how to act properly serving their mistress.

After we have arrived at my home here in the Capital they are in awe. Realizing that this was the biggest house they have seen in this part of the Capital but only few people lived.

Like I said before, after the town house of the Duke has finished the renovation. I also first thought that it was only Ana and me living in this place but I was wrong because the Northerners who live near us also works here to serve me. Currently there is the butler who handles businesses here in Capital. Then there are three maids excluding Ana to clean the house and then there is the head maid.

I never got to encounter them as the house is huge. It was only a two storey and then there's an attic. There are a total of 15 rooms. 9 of it are bedrooms. My room, Ana's, 4 servant rooms and 3 guest rooms.

The three kids stayed in one of the servant room. When we arrived two days ago we were greeted by the head maid and she was surprised that I brought home the Kids and I instructed her to take care of them. At first she was worried but she greeted the kids and took care of them nicely. Now that I think about it, they all got closer.

The head maid Mrs. Nora teach the kids. And they gladly follow her.

***

At school,

I came here earlier than I usually arrived and went straight to our meeting place. It was the garden.

Few students passed by, well it is a bit early and thinking that, I did not expect that they would arrived early today.

The sisters who are so loud early in the morning notices me.

"Millie!!" Shai yelled waving at me

Indie also with a huge smile flashed on her face.

My God it's so early in the morning.

I sat next to them and greeted them

"Oh, I miss you so much." Shai hugged me right after I sat down

Struggling to escape her grasp

"Yah! You are suffocating her!" Indie yelled. Shai then lets go of me.

"So how is your weekend?" I began to ask

Then they both had a depressing look saying that they don't want to talk about it

Moments later Liliana arrived waving at us.

"What's with that look, did Duchess Stephen tortured you guys so much?" Grinning, teasing the two about their weekend

The two glared at her and when Lily has sat down she started the conversation.

"Did you guys know that Millie and I had a lot of fun these weekend. Awe too bad you guys couldn't make it." Lily tease

I then simply chuckle by witnessing the reactions of the two

Shai looked like she is trying her best not to snap out. I can see the veins popped in her temple.

"Be good, Shira Leandra, you don't want Mother to hear that you are unlady like. Be cool" I hear her mumble comforting herself

And hearing it made me burst into laughter

Then they all looked at me

"Did Shira just talked to herself again?" Indie asked

Then I nodded