-Chapter 65-

"Raquel!" Yelled by Olivia

She run towards her friend, Raquel that has fallen down when she got slapped.

Raquel who was on the ground was holding the cheek that was hit.

Her lip was bleeding on the side. Her skin is so fair, that's why her right cheek that was hit is so red.

There's even a scratch mark due to the nails of Ezri.

Olivia who was caring for her friend is holding her and is patting her back.

Raquel couldn't help the tears from falling down her cheeks.

The other two teammates which is the Prince confronted Ezri whom did not listen and walk away silently.

The prince now went to Raquel's side to check on her.

The other guy, which is Siegfried, chases after Ezri.

"I- I was g-gonna apologize again...hic... b-but she ...h-hit me..." still holding her cheeks, Rafael then took his handkerchief to wipe away her tears and the blood that was in her lip.

"Let's go to the clinic to put some medicine on your wound." Rafael said

They all left.

****

(Somewhere in the Capital....)

"Alright, I will be going."

Duke Eldridge stop what his doing and look at the person standing in his doorway.

"But! On one condition " said by the guy

The Duke was already shock by him agreeing this early or even agreed to come with them to the palace. So he thought of what could it be, the condition he want.

"And that is?" Waiting for an answer, the Duke placed his pen on the table and lean backwards to his chair, placing his hands on the armrest.

"Let us enter the academy." Lawrence said with an unreadable smile.

The Duke can't understand what this kid is thinking. But still he agreed to the afternoon tea the Queen wanted so, let's give him what he wants.

He was planning on enrolling them there anyway.

Their at that age.

He already arranged papers telling that they are transferring to the Academy.

"Ok. Considered that done." Duke Eldridge said

And before Lawrence leaves he called out to him once again and said "Tell my son I would like to meet him. It has something to do with his fiancé."

"Alright, well enjoy your evening Duke." Lawrence closed the door and left.

The Duke sighed thinking about his son who would soon give him the headache.

At least he is done with Lawrence's.

****

(Back at the campus, ladies dormitory...)

Haaaa

Indie yawned, she was done reading her book and closed it and place it in the table.

They are gathered at the resting area. Milliana and her friends had dinner earlier and decided to stay for a chat before going back to their rooms.