-Chapter 40-

The Winteira territory...

A woman in her forties looking worriedly standing in front of a window

"Did she received our letter already?" The woman asked to the person who approached her.

"Don't worry too much, It's been days since we sent it. Of course it has already arrived." The man said comforting her by putting his arms over her shoulder. Gently holding her.

"I'm just worried for our darling. The festival passed by and we have yet received any news from her." She said leaning over to her husband.

The man understood what she meant. They are both expecting their daughter to be home during the festival week. But instead received a letter saying that she would love to attend the festival this year.

What if she figure it out already by seeing the play.

The nobles have already been arguing about the play that was shown during the festival. It says too much of the history. Covering it up with the beauty of magic but the message itself is insulting.

They keep rubbing salt in the pain of those who were guilty like them.

"Let's just wish that we could explain everything to her before she figure it all out." The man said to his wife. Gently comforting his wife in his arms.

The plays are not just some fairy tale but has dark histories. Only those who have studied can notice.

****

Back in the Capital...

Milliana's POV

Back to school again. As usual I sat on my seat quietly looking outside the window. Haaaa, this is comfortable for me. In this noisy classroom this window is my safe haven.

The view is just perfect, the breeze is making me sleepy this early in the morning, I put my arms up on my table and rest my head on top of it. I had a book covering me so no one would see if I close my eyes for a moment.

It was still too early and only a few has arrived so I would take this time to rest.

.

.

.

.

*tap tap

"Lady Winteira?"

My eyes are still close when someone spoke. I used the book to cover me and so they won't disturb me but nevermind because someone did.