-Chapter 62-

Somewhere in the Capital....

"Come on! Don't make Father stop us from having fun again. Just visit the palace with us." Hugo pleaded

"I said I won't!"

The guy lying down the sofa answered.

"He stopped all our activites and even locked us in this mansion! Why won't you want to get out!"

Hugo drank his drink out of frustration.

It's been a week long since they are stuck in the mansion of Duke Eldridge. The Azure members that followed the Duke's orders took them and brought them to his mansion.

"Come on! Don't you wanna meet someone else outside too?"

Lawrence glared at him then Hugo choked from his drink because of the sudden glare.

"Ack- cough, cough"

Hugo thought that he would shoot fires at him again.

"It would only take a few hours, my Aunt is nice and she just wanna meet the boy her brother took in."

Lawrence stared at the ceiling thinking.

'Why does she even take interest in a stranger's kid.'

"Why not just take care of her own son. Argh" Lawrence grunted and lean on his side.

Hugo can't see his face. So he started again. "You know why."

Only silence took place and Hugo sighed before leaving the guy alone in the room.

***

Hugo's POV

The kid is sulking again.

Why do I have to suffer too. Aish.

Ever since my father brought up about meeting my Aunt he has become like that.

The Queen lost her son, the first prince in the fire that took place right after he was born.

He was immediately brought into the Prince palace but the building burned down and they said that someone assassinated the First Prince.

My Aunt is very kindhearted, she did not deserve the pain of losing her own child.

Since I was young she has spoiled me too much. And every time we came back to the Kingdom she invited me to the palace along with my Mother.

That was good memories with my Mother. Right after she died, we have come less into this Kingdom.

Even though my Father is a Duke here, he still chose to stay in Mother's homeland remembering his remaining days with her in her homeland and do his work there.

"Still not going?" I heard a voice said from up above the stairs.

Great, I bumped into my father in the hallways

"Argh!" I grunted and glared.

"This little s***—"

"Woah Duke, chill, we are not at Gunita Kingdom. You said your people here know you were a wise man."

I was walking upstairs and when I got close to him he hit me in the head.

He change ever since mother died. Might also because he was raising two boys on his own.

"Ack!"

I look around to see some witness but there is none.

"Why did you hit me?!"