Chapter 25- Festival (Day two) part 1

"Urghhh... I feel sick..." Shai while holding her stomach

"Who told you to eat 6 plates of ribs!!" Indie yelled

"Be glad that I did not tell Mom what you did" she added

We are now walking on the streets and just wondering around.

So what happened last night was that Griffin has successfully caught the attention of Shai and has accepted a duel from him again.

***
(Flashback)

They went up the stage and began the eating contest. Lots of people joined and the two remain standing they are in the top 3. On the 6th plate Shai could not take it anymore and Griffin was already at his limit. He was on his 7th plate when he stopped and Shai could not move from the seat. The plate was not even a normal one but a big plate that could fit a whole roast chicken.

Those two really acts as if they are always starving. The two both have their faces laid on their table and could not move an inch. The two look sick from eating. Lastly the one hailed as the winner are much buff than them. Actually the person was indeed double their sizes.

I looked around to see if Lily and Indie are back. Even Ana is not around she left this morning and still not back up till now.

"Your friend seems nice" I looked at the person who suddenly spoke

I was a bit startled because I didn't notice he was seating near me only a seat apart. He has his cloak covered most of his face so I can't see him clearly. I just know he came with Griffin. "Ah yes, she is and so is Griffin"

"Nice of her to put up with that guy. He can be annoying"

"Pft— Oh sorry, if that was true then they are both annoying" I looked in his way and he also laugh at my comment one of their friend moved from his seat and came closer to him tapping his shoulder to get his attention "Ren we need to go" said by his friend in a low voice.

He nodded and looked at my direction. "It's a pleasure meeting you, I'm—"

I wasn't able to hear him because someone tap my shoulder making me startled and look to see who it was.

"Where is my sister?!" She asked so I frowned and pointed at where her sister is right now.

"Who are you talking to anyway?" Lily asked

"Oh this is..." I looked back at the person I was talking before Indie interrupted but he was gone.

"...um...who?"

"He's gone"

"Well that was rude, he didn't even introduce himself?" Indie then took a seat beside me

"No, he was about to but then you came, anyway, Have you found them?" I asked Lily

Before the play started they both went out to look for her brother and Anya who was supposed to meet up with us this morning. Mrs. Atlin and the kids left early because they don't want to get lost in the crowd.

"I don't know, maybe my brother is back at home" she said but still has worries in her eyes

"Anya might be hiding from us or something because we can't find her. Lily has used her gift too much today searching for them but still she can't see anything."

"Take a seat Lily, you're tired we'll look for them after you rest." She then sat next to me and leaned her head towards me so she can take a rest.

(End of Flashback)
***

We are wondering around still searching for Lily's brother and Anya.