-Chapter 66

"He's kidding, My father is out of his mind!...."

Hugo is still walking around repeating his words.

Lawrence on the other hand is just seating on the sofa watching him.

"What's your problem?" Lawrence said.

"My problem?!" Hugo said scratching his head in anger then jumped on the sofa, face down.

Lawrence laughed at him. Seeing him act like this. Hugo is usually the calm type even though he can be mischievous.

But seeing him like this, grumbling, only happen sometimes.

"I swear! I never wanted to see her again." Hugo said. He is still face down on the pillows.

"Really? All this time I know that you secretly look at her photo."

Hugo looked at Lawrence in anger and throw one of the pillow at him.

"Don't talk nonsense"

Lawrence threw the pillow again at him saying "Don't kid yourself."

Hugo then rest his head and closed his eyes remembering what happened in the past with his fiance. His ears is seen with a hint of red.

"Did your father told you that we will be attending the academy?" Lawrence said

Hugo look at him again with questions in his mind.

"What academy?" He asked

"Which academy do you think I'm talking about?"

"You! ****, I'm already a graduate! Why would I go back there!" Hugo yelled.

It's true that Hugo already graduated and he is already 18. And the one that trained him is his Father.

He suffered for three years with him. Even though he did not officially went in an academy. His father is the best teacher.

He even used to teach in the academy here. And has taught many great mages now officially serving the Kingdom.

"You're coming with me." Lawrence said

Hugo glared at him.

"Do you think I would agree with that?" Hugo said

"The others are coming with us. Uncle said that he would make it like an exchange students from Gunita Kingdom and they would accept it because your father will be back in the academy."

Hugo had no choice but to do so. Since his father was the one who arranged it all.

****

Milliana's POV

We are playing tag,

Earlier professor told us that we will play something. And when she said that it's tag we laugh because why would she want us to play that when we are not kids anymore.

She said it's endurance training. We will be using our abilities too in this game.

Each of us has a ribbon tied in some part of our body.