-Chapter 46-

"Where did you go?" Shai said as soon as she saw me by the entrance.

I quickly hid the flower Ren gave me behind my back.

"Just looking around"

She narrowed her eyes at me but did not say anything. She is eating her pasta and stayed quietly. Her food matters more than questioning me.

I moved to a spot where they won't be able to see that I am putting something on my bag.

I'm glad we have this kind of thing here. This bag helps many travelers a lot due to it's storage system.

Like magic it preserves the things that you put in here and will not break. It's not yet known for me how many things I can fit in this. But no matter how many things I put inside it's never heavy.

I put the flower on my bag and smiled at them who notice why I was still standing here by the door.

"Would you like to eat too before we go?" Shai said handing me some food she ordered.

I just nodded and took some.

"So what did you girls pick?" I asks the two who were looking at the quest book.

"This!" Indie pointed at the quest they picked.

So it's a hunting quest again.

"Great! But... can we really finish that today?" I asked

Because it's a troll hunting again. And it's not just one like last time but 4.

"Yes! We need to... actually this will be our last day." Indie said sadly.

Huh

"Why would it be our last? Are we not going to do this every weekend?" I asks

"Brother told us earlier when you were not here a while ago. He said that we should stay away from the guild for a while." She explained

So her brother talked to them huh.

"We don't know the reason yet but let's just do what he says." Lily added

But where should we hangout during weekends. It was a sad news for me. Just when I was getting used to this life. It's fun, now I don't know what to do anymore.

"Let's go!" They said after we are done eating.

****

Trolls are big creatures but they don't move fast so we can handle them.

But moving in group makes it more hard for us.

We have to do a long distance attack because if we are too close it would be dangerous to us.

They carry a club as a weapon some even threw boulders.

What we can do is like how Shai always does. Climb a tree that is harder for them to notice you.

Indie was the only one on the ground. Hiding behind the trees. She is carrying her scythe and she can also escape fast if ever they got close to her.

Her magic is wind where she could make herself lighter and move faster. Not many wind elementalist are like her.

Lily also knows how to use a bow. She would shoot some type of tool that she made first in able for Shai to use her fire bow, she need to hit the tool that Lily has shot, it will make a reaction over the trolls camp and burn them.

That much can make weaken them. Then we will attack head on. For me, I will create like a wall for them not to get away. It would also help not to let the fire spread.

I looked at the others who were ready in position.

I started making the Ice wall surrounding the troll's camp.

Since what happened back in Aurush, I began to use my magic more like this. I never knew I have this so much potential. Was it always like this in my family?

The past Ice magicians I know back in our territory could only freeze things to an extent, unlike what I was doing.

I read it in a book in the past that the walls at the Northern border are made of Ice. Haven't witnessed it for myself so I never believed it, but now seeing myself doing this, I might belive that it's actually true.

Lily shots an arrow with something attached to it. A troll took notice and got closer then before he pick it up Shai's fire hit it and Boom

It was an explosion. The troll's camp is burning, immediately spreading the fire surrounding it.

The wall that I made helped contain it. Indie runs toward them and attack. Shai and Lily keeps shooting arrows.

I, on the other hand took care of the fire and not letting any trolls escape.

Mission success!

We all went down and gather the shards that was left instead of a troll's body.

As soon as they dies they turn into this tiny little shards, and a bonus of what they have eaten right before they perished.

"Hey, isn't that a ring?" Indie pointed

Trolls eat shiny things. And unlike some other stories I felt relieved because they do not eat flesh. They are like burglars who takes people's jewelries or any objects that look shiny.

"Ohoho, should I keep it?" Shai said wearing the ring but it does not fit her.

"Do you have screw loose? Are you seriously dreaming of getting married?" Indie joked

Shai quickly took off the ring and gave it to Lily.

She takes care of our loot and besides she would know if maybe there is an owner who wanted the ring back. Once she touch ordinary objects she can see where it came from.

"Okay, let's go." She said

But before we leave I tried testing if I could remove the walls like it was never there. Magically I can. It was a great achievement.

****

TO BE CONTINUED....

****

Milliana made by my friend Anne. Thank you so much 😘😘

 Thank you so much 😘😘