-Chapter 53-

"Milady we have arrived." The door was opened.

We have rented a carriage instead of bringing the one we owned. It will bring a lot of attention so I asks Ana to get me an ordinary one.

Among the workers from the North that live near us is a coachman so we hired him.

Those knights must have been that rude thinking that the coachman is a Northerner the passenger must not be someone special.

That explains the look of surprise in their faces earlier. It turned immediately pale.

Glad not many knights is here inside the market. They are just only there by the entrance and exit way.

I can happily roam the streets without bumping into any of those knights.

I look around to see if there is something interesting to bring back home.

I should probably bring back some treats for mother. She is a sweet tooth. We could spend a lot of tea time enjoying what I brought home.

"Ana let's buy some treats for mother" I said to her and she lead the way.

She knows a very famous shop to buy those.

I'll buy mother some cookies and others.

There are each a street leading to this place. One is a street of where a lot of them sell food. One is for the jewelry and clothes. Glad the two is right next to each other. I don't have to walk a long way. My feet is killing me with this shoes.

I was holding my parasol. And began to walk. The street we were going to is right across from the entrance street. Actually there are three entrance/exits of the market and plaza area. One on the west side is where we come from.

At the center of the whole market area is the plaza where the statue is located. That is where we are now.

It was almost noon. We should eat after we shop for mother's treats.

****

The sound of the bell was heard as soon as we entered the shop. There is actually a long line outside and they have another counter for that. It is an open counter and beside that is the door to this place. This shop is huge, just that the only people who can really enter the shop are VIPs.

Hmm

The smell of sweets came to me, ahh it made my mouth watery.

The sweets that can be seen from the window outside looks so cute and heavenly.

Adding the smell as soon as I entered, mmm, the freshly made sweets.

"Good day!" Said by the person at the counter.

I walk towards her and look around.

"Any treats you can recommend?" I asks

The girl smiled and look for their best selling treats. She handed me a box and opened it. I was amaze by the design of the treats. So cute.

I nodded and asks Ana to pay for it. I bought many other things from the shop too. The girl even gave me some free samples.

Now Mother will really be overjoyed.

Ana tried to pick up all the things that I have bought. I can see that she is struggling a little bit.

The corner of my lips slightly move. I was smiling a little seeing that my plan worked.

"You planned this." She whispered

She shakes her head and I opened my mouth and suggested to her.