Chapter 2- First day of school

Today is the day

My first day of school

I came in the Capital yesterday it only took an hour because we use a portal to travel here faster. The Duke of Winteira can afford it of course.

I was suppose to be amaze by the things that I have experience but why do I feel the sense of familiarity with the magical things that I am witnessing for the first time.

For example, using my magic, why can I control it even though it's my first time, it was originally the villain Milliana's magic but why do I know how to use it like it has always been mine.

Oh maybe because the body is Milliana and it recognizes it but the soul is me Milly

We do look alike but the iris is different and the soul is different

I know

It is different

We are not the same person.

***

I was nervous even after I just woke up from my bed.

I got to bring Ana with me to help me. But she only stays in the place provided for me. The people who lived in the North was very much welcomed here- NOT.

We are being discriminated here especially with me here for I am their so called witch in the legend.

You see, unlike the others who has ice as element their magic mechanics is to only control ice the snow. But for me, like the witch in the legend I can produce snow/ice.

They think of me as a walking disaster that anytime I can kill someone that is why they are very cautious of me.

On my way to the school grounds, the Northerns live the farthest and it took us 20 mins walk to reach the school grounds, but 5 mins by carriage.

On my way, my carriage was suddenly stopped...

I looked outside and saw an old woman fall down right in front of my carriage

I was waiting for her to get up

I did not think of helping her because I know that she would much appreciate it if I did not help her or get close to her.

I waited

And waited

But she still do not get up

Is something wrong with her ?

I, then get outside the carriage to take a look but she began walking towards me

The guards who are with me blocked her but she still find way to get close to me

What is the matter with this granny

I went to her

And then she-

Pulled me close then whisper in my ear the words that I always hear

"If you could go back, would you still want to be yourself?"

Goosebumps

Why does this old lady know that

She then continues "if miss has finally become herself again what would happen to her?"

The guards then take her away from me but then before they could touch her she disappears like bubbles.

What just happened?!