Chapter 28- Festival Day (Day three) part 1

So Lily's brother Louis left after sending Anya away. He said he needs his rest. Well he must be a lot worried because of Anya and so he wanted to see her back home safe with her father.

After dropping Anri home, Gil and Blythe came back to the guild and spent time with the rest.

So they are actually close to the people of this guild. And why didn't I think of that, because all the Crystal members are required to join this guild. Right after their training.

There two divisions in the guild the regular ones and the ones who bear the mark of the guild.

The regular ones are those who can quit anytime. Basically those who are looking for employment are the regular ones. Because there is a lot of requests and easy way to earn money they join the guild.

The other one are those who bear the mark of Celeste. On the outside they thought it's just a mark for loyal guild members but it has a deeper meaning.

The mark is actually a pledge of loyalty until death. They can never betray their promise to the guild or else they will lose their life.

And these people know what they are getting into. After bearing the mark they learn the truth and pledge that they will die protecting it.

After the celebration we held earlier, there was a meeting and only the official members that has a mark are left and also those who are ready to bear the mark.

We were told to remove each of our masks so that we would all be recognize.

Then after that each one of us were introduce.

So it seems like I wasn't the only new member this year though I am the youngest because I am only 16

The others are fresh graduates of the magic academy. There are four of them.

So they said this year there are four new members.

I don't know how they find each member but all of them are talented and outstanding.

The four are given a mark that holds the guild's sign but they did not put one on me.

My friend's moves closer to me and showed me that they too still don't

We aren't at the age to bear the mark . After seeing the marking moment we were told that it was time for us to leave. They told that we are allowed to see only that because we will eventually bear that mark.

After that we left early.

***

.

.

.

.

"Why are we at the Cafe again..."I asks boredly lying down on the couch

"Sshhh, I'm still spying on that guild" Shai with her binoculars once again.

"I can't believe you can be like that Millie" Indie says while drinking her refreshment.

She was pointing out my actions. It was so unladylike of me to lay down on a couch like I haven't learned any etiquette.

This is a habit of mine from that other world.

That world is so modern and I lived a very normal life over there that I sometimes forget that this world is VERY different. I brought those habits of mine.