Chapter 26- Festival (Day two) part 2

We are on our way to the port city of Aurush.

Before leaving earlier, Liliana told me to bring Anri because she might be of help.

I was against it at first because knowing her story and she was just a kid. She will be facing her kidnappers if I bring her along with me. But Lily said she would be a big help and to trust her. In the end I agreed.

Ana left immediately to fetch Anri. She rode a horse and we will meet them on the way.

The other two that was left with me whom Ana introduce as members also of the Elite knights that father has sent to help me. They are Gil and Blythe. Along with Ana they are members of the Elite knights father called Crystals.

There are only 10 members. They are the most loyal and most dangerous among those under him. They can be assassins sending three of them with me. Father is really worried about my situation.

I only know Ana's ability and these two are a mystery.

"I can't believe they are members of Crystal!" Shai exclaimed

I looked at them surprisingly. I can't believe they know about Crystal.

"Oh we learned about it through father. He was trained by a former Crystal member who specializes in fire magic." Shai explained

"Everyone looked up at them you see Father even want to become a member but he was too clumsy to be one also he was the heir of our family so he couldn't."Indie continued

I just nodded at their stories about the Crystal

I only recently found out about this but they know so much more.

What did I do with my life.

"Wait, isn't mother a member?!"

"Oh yeah!! She was, that is how they met"

"What?"

The two continued talking on the ride. About things I don't know about the Crystal.

It was established by the Duke of Winteira long before the guild Celeste was founded.

Former members of the Crystal who preserved the true history of our Kingdom decided to continue on their duty to serving the Kingdom quietly.

I just wanna know about the real history but they still won't tell me. Even these two don't know yet but only a part. All they know is there are things that are not good to be spoken publicly. And they should not trust the history that was written.

All we know is that Crystal members and Celeste guild members know the truth about history and is protecting and preserving it. Keeping the peace of the Kingdom.

Knock...knock..

"Miss, we will be entering the portal now."

"Okay, thank you" we will be entering the portal as a shortcut to Aurush.

Entering a portal is not easy. It can make you feel dizzy sometimes it depends on how far the destination is.

When we arrive we have to wait half a day for the group to arrive at the port.

It gives us time to prepare for their arrival and gather authorities.

***
At Aurush...

"Miss" Gil opened the door for us and helped us get off the carriage.

We are at the highest place of Aurush just right outside of the portal.