Chapter 29- Festival day Three (last part)

[continuation of the play]

The Prince entrapped the Witch using his fire magic. He made the fire more powerful but still he was hesitating.

He remembered the times they spent together. But he also remembers the one time he witness her use her magic. She would overpower him if she wishes too but still no sign of her fighting back.

Their eyes met and the girl begs for him to stop and believe her that she is not a witch.

Beside him his friend whispered "that's what a witch would say, she is manipulating you"

Only the two of them on the other side near the forest the other soldiers and nobles who are there came from the burning castle which was on the other side.

The witch is facing them and her back turned on the nobles.

He made the fire more taller and the nobles unable to see the scene. The friend shots his arrows and almost killed the witch.

The witch no longer begging starts to curse with words they failed to hear.

The fire soon gets more powerful and wanting for it to end now the Prince put all he got.

He finished her and no remaind left of them. But ashes that was now carried by the wind.

To think that he would be the one who would end his betrothed's life. He looked at his hands shaking.

His first kill in this peaceful land.

They all cheered for him for achieveing their plan.

They failed to bring them to the capital for trial but they prevented the worse.

The nobles hailed him as the hero.

They have told the King of the achievement they have done.

The King died shortly after and the Crown Prince became King.

[End of the Play]

***

The crowds are cheering and clapping. The Prince was crowned as King of the land that was the end of the play.

Some stood up and throw roses at the stage. The play was amazing the effects are done with magic and the elemental magiciand are so good at it. It made it more appealing to the eyes that the audience loved. Indeed it was the most exciting play.

Among the crowd that was cheering there are those of a few who has so many questions left in their mind.

What really happened to the Duke?
And how come they suddenly became a witch. An Ice elemental magician is rare but still they exist.

Milliana who became quiet ever since it started stood from her seat and quietly left the crowd.

Followed by her friends they went straight to her home.

Her friends planned to stay at her home for the whole week of the festival.

At the carriage they did not speak and they waited for her to speak first.