Chapter 37- Lily figures

Achoo!

Glad it was a weekend.

My reputation would not allow it to be seen by other students which is mostly nobles that I, Milliana Dawn Winteira is having a cold.

It was not even a season to catch a cold.

Achoo!

"H-hand me over that- *Achoo- tissue" I said to my friend

"What are you even thinking to fall asleep out in the cold." Indie said

She was sitting across from mine in a sofa, sitting right beside her is Lily. Shai is outside talking to the receptionist on the first floor looking up some quest to take.

"I don't think that you can come with us. That cold will only worsen once were in the forest." Lily said

"Agree. I also thought that you would be strong in cold weather because you grew up in your teritory that's always surrounded with blizzard."

Achoo!

"I- do not think it's the cold weather, it- *Achoo, it must have been the cats" I said while taking tissues from the table.

My eyes are a little bit teary.

It's allergies.

"Here is some tea for your cold" Lily handed me the tea.

I sit up and took the tea from the table, slowly taking a sip.

Achoo!

"Oww" I said after hurting myself

The tea spilled into my hand when I was holding it.

"Poor you, we can't take quest today and just accompany her" Lily said while healing my hand with her ointment for burns.

She made this from what she learned in her class.

"Don't you have one *Achoo -for allergies?" I asked then I blow my nose

"Actually I do, but it will make you sleepy and will probably take a 2 hour nap. It's not yet perfect." She said

"Give it" I said

Argh these allergies is making my head throb in pain. I would really need to take that nap.

She look through her bag and found the pill then which she handed to me.

After giving it to me Indie handed me a water to drink.

It took only a few second when I felt sleepy.

Zzzz

****

Lily's POV

"Is she asleep already?" Indie asked when she got closer to me.

We went to Millie's side and sat in front of her. Indie waved her hand to check if she really is sleeping and she is.

"This is it, we can try and check out your gift." She said

I nodded and went to take her hand to see if I can look at Millie's past.

I'll try looking at what happened last night.

"I'm back!" Shai loudly said as she opens the door

Indie and I looked at her and shush her

"What is going on?" Shai said

Her sister explained it to her and she zipped her mouth then runs towards us and sat beside her sister waiting for me to use my gift on Millie.

I started to hold Millie's hands again and closes my eyes.

***

In Milliana's memory...

Lily opened her eyes to see that she is in Milliana's bedroom.

Walking towards the balcony door and followed her. She then sat at a chair and just stared at the stars.

Lily just watched her friend and wondering what could be on her mind. She look around and saw below the cats rumbling.

'That must be what she was talking about the cats must have climbed in.

Lily once again returns her look toward her friend and saw that she is now lying down.

Lily walks toward her and saw that a teardrop suddenly fell from her face and she was smiling sadly.

'I'm sorry Millie but I want to see what made you cry.'

Lily puts her hand on Milliana's forehead to see what she is thinking about that is making her cry.

She frowned by what she saw. She got confused of what she was seeing.

'What do you mean change' Lily asked

Was what I saw that she liked and followed the Prince to the classroom did not actually happen?

But my gift only shows me the memories of the person. Not an imagination that they have.

It should have been a memory. It was not a dream because it was so vivid.

"I am a fool." Milliana said while crying.

Lily was still frowning confused of what is going on.

A thought came in her mind and it was what the lady has said before. The reason why she could not see her future.

Was it all connected. She says it was being rewritten.

Lily bit her fingernails while thinking and adding up all the clues in her mind.

She looked at Millie again. It's hard to believe but it is not impossible.

Are you repeating your life twice?

You standing outside that classroom, calling yourself a fool for doing it. Lastly saying that what change is that the Prince was no longer the person you were thinking during that time.

.

.

.

If so, then why are you repeating it twice.

****

Liliana sat on the sofa along with the twins who were waiting for her to tell them what happened.

She remained silent and bit her nails again. She was deep in thought and other questions form in her mind.

She was thinking of what she should ask her friend and if she would answer it truly.

Was it another curse of the lady towards a Winteira. To relive the things over and over again.

Was it what was being rewritten.

Liliana keeps frowning while her friends remain silent beside her.

"Let's wait for her to wake up and tell us what you saw." Indie said

Is Millie in a loop.

****

TO BE CONTINUED....