-Chapter 61-

I took a deep breath in and out.

We are all sitting on the grass, underneath the shade of the large tree.

The professor wanted us to search for the spirit of the magical creature of our family.

With a close eye, I see nothing but darkness. I breathe in and out. The entire area is getting quieter.

All I could hear is the chirping of the birds echoing. The trees swinging. And the strong wind that passed by my skin.

Just as I get deeper in my concentration, I saw myself standing and felt the water that touch only the soles of my feet.

I walk around because I know that this is it. The place where I can meet the magical creature.

Not far from me, is the glowing figure of the creature.

I slowly walk towards it. The back was turned towards me and it was busy grooming itself.

When I was close enough, I hear it speak and stood up turning towards me.

"This one, is already familiar with you." It says.

It was standing in it's four legs and facing me. Where I, kneeled down in front of it.

"I greet the great creature that has granted us this power. You have protected my ancestors way back from then and up til now." I said

"This one is not a fool, you have indeed change from the first time I met you and today. But what this one is curious about is... why did you choose to return."

I look at the white creature in front of me.

"I have no recollection of meeting the great creature

"I have no recollection of meeting the great creature. And for you to be familiar with me is impossible." I told her, at least in this life this is our firt time meeting each other.

"Preposterous! This one will not be fooled by mortals!!!"

It grew and got angry at me. I was shaken a bit but remained my calm.

"I apologize for my mistake but please enlighten me of what you are thinking"

"Mortals. This one standing right in front of you is a spirit! Do not think lightly of what this place is. Your body might be young but your soul has already lived a lot of years."

"My apologies."

"Hmph, This one knows of your death in the near future. And how you wished to be returned to set things right." It continues.

I look up at the creature with the shock in my eyes. "I-..I wished to be back?"

So the creature knows that I have already lived this life before?

It turned around and walk. I followed it and it leads me to a place that is familiar.

I have once got to this place before. It was the Clessidra falls. The one where Lily, Ana and I discovered.

Why is it here?

"This is the falls where you can see the past, future and memories that was lost and forgotten."

"This One, will show you that part you have forgotten."

I sat where the creature asks me to sit. It wanted me to look through the water.

Suddenly images of me is revealed.

It was my dying moment. Where I was left alone lying by the cliff.

My breathing was slowly getting weaken. My tears kept flowing from my eyes. I, holding my wound and the other hand reaching for something.

I am looking at the moon that is so bright in my eyes. The only light that I can see in this dark place.

I wished to be returned and set things right.

While watching it I felt the pain in my chest.

"That is all this One can show you."

"T-thank you... Blanca..." I said quietly.

The creature laugh.

"This fool! So you still know how to act like your past self." Blanca said

It was a slipped of the tongue when I suddenly mentioned that name.

I have not fully recovered my memories but I know that every time when I feel lonely in the past I would visit the magical beast and soon we became good friends.

"Thank you for showing it to me Blanca."

"This One will not forgive you if you acted like you do not know me again."

I leaned towards her and gave her a hug. Brushing her fur, tears of joy came out and I hear her say something. "Witnessing you die is the hardest part for me. To think that the only fool that I have accepted, is to die like that and in the hands of another mortal! Tsk"

"There there, this fool will not let it happen again. I'll die by your hands next time." I laugh

We did bonded before.

I was lonely in the mortal world and kept visiting this place to meet the spirit.

"I have to go back now. The professor and the others might be waiting for me to tell them what happened."

"This One will grant you full use of the ability I have gifted your family. Make sure that this life you will live long."

I nodded and gave her a hug again saying thank you.

***

I opened my eyes and was shocked by how my group was all looking at me.

"Are you crying?" Shira asked.

Even professor Neely look concerned.

I touch my cheek and wipe the tears from it.

With my usual face I spoke "I did not. Do not make assumptions like that again Shira."

She shrugged and "If you say so.." look back again in front.

Professor clapped her hands and asks "So?! Did you all meet your Magical Beasts?"

Then we all nodded.

"That's great! Now using your full ability will be safer. We will start again next meeting. Take a rest everyone!" She ended the meeting after knowing that we have accomplished.

I got up and pat the dirt off my uniform.

The other two members left together and my two friends waited for me.

"To think that tears will flow from your eyes in public." Indie said.

"That's really not tears. You're mistaken."

"Okay okay, is your magical beast really that scary. Even tears flow out pft-" she laugh

I rolled my eyes at them and began to walk away.

It was a happy reunion. I'm glad that it seems Blanca and me still have that same good relationship as in the pasts.

****
TO BE CONTINUED....

****

Heyyy,

Sorry I have not updated in a long time. Also the photo is not mine. Google😂

I'll try to keep posting frequently this month. 😊😊