-Chapter 59-

"Everything is done Miss." Ana said after closing the cabinet.

We are at the girl's dormitories. The girls room is on the east and west part while at the center is where all the necessities are located. Like for example a kitchen, a resting area, a visitor's area, small library, practice room and others.

"This is the first time I will be separated from you." I said to Ana with the intention of hugging her but she backed away.

She has been weirded out by me ever since I returned to this life.

Well in that other world showing affections is a common thing and I took that trait with me.

The door suddenly opened revealing my roommate.

Our eyes met and she entered the room with her maid carrying her stuff inside.

As soon as the door closes she walks towards me and gave me a hug.

"Millie! I misses you." She said hugging me.

I only smiled at her.

"B-but isn't Lily going to be my roommate and not you?" I said to her

"You don't like it? I switch places with her because I was paired with my twin and basically I have lived with that two faced lady who is mother's copy my whole 16 yrs of life. Why would I not want a change." She said and i just sighed and patted her.

I said my farewel to Ana and she left. Like all the other noble ladies in this dormitory, their maids left.

The Campus is safe and especially the Dormitories at night. There are knights who patrol the area and there are female knights guarding the entrance of the female dormitories.

I am resting on my bed because tomorrow will be the start of the second semester orientation.

We will tour the training grounds where we will be practicing our magic.

Students will be grouped base on their magic ability. So yeah it will be busy tomorrow.

I close my eyes and slowly my consciousness drift away.

.

.

.

.

.

"-Mil!"

My eyes open widely when somebody grabbed me by my arm along with a loud voice. Interrupting me from my sleep.

I close and open my eyes to clearly see who it is.

She signaled me to keep quiet tho she was the one who was loud earlier.

"Sssh, I came to check on you two but my sister is nowhere to be seen." She said

It was Indie who woke me up.

"Wha- what is happening exactly?" I asks her

I yawned a little because it was the middle of the night. I look at the clock on the wall and saw that it's only been a few hours of me sleeping.

"Argh, I think she must have gone and tampered with the list for tomorrow." Indie said

"List?" I said

"Yes, the list for tomorrow's group." She said biting her nails thinking.

"Group? You mean she's gonna steal and change the list?" I said shockingly

"Isn't that dangerous. There will be knights patroling the area. What are we gonna do." I said to her.

"I don't know. Lily is already thinking of a way to escape the dorm without the guards seeing us." She said standing up and looking outside the window.

Knock...knock..

Indie opened the door and Lily came inside.

"What's the plan?" I asks her

"There are a lot of knights outside and it would be hard for us to go. But I think you can Indie. You can move quickly and quietly with the help of your magic. Millie and I will distract the knights so you can escape and look for her." Lily said

Indie nodded and then Lily explained the whole plan to us.

It would be risky but if they catch Shira who escaped the dorms and tampering on the list then she will be kicked out from the dorms and a huge merit will be taken.

The semester has not yet started and she already brought trouble.

"So here's the plan, I'm gonna distract the knights by the entrance pretending that I lost something earlier and ask for their help, while you Indie will sneak out. You can lighten your footsteps and increase your speed using your magic so they won't notice it. Millie on the other hand will be the plan B." Liliana explained

"Wait plan B?" I ask her

Indie and I are waiting for answers. Liliana nodded and said "Yes, you can knock em out when the first plan fails. That would be easier." She said smiling

Haa, what would I expect.

Me and Indie wore a cloak to conceal ourselves. I tied up my hair and so is the other two. Getting ready in action and wore our mask except for Lily.

I wore my hood and walk towards the door.

Lily grabbed the doorknob and was halfway from opening it when...

Boogssh

A loud thud coming from an open window was heard.

It was dark in the area and so we could not see who it is.

Lily closes the door and click the lock.

We are in an alarmed position and was ready to hit whoever that approach us.

Coming from the open window strong wind came in making the curtains flutter from it.

I saw a dark figure on the ground but could not clearly see who.

Another strong gust of wind came in and the curtains wave stronger. The figure stood up and we are ready to attack when we heard- "What up?!"

?

"Shai?!" We said

We are closer to the figure and saw who it was because of the light coming from the moon.

Lily picked up the candle and lit up all the lights in the room.

"What the heck are you doing Shira" Indie said rubbing her temples

Shira on the other hand gave us a huge smile as if already telling us that she succeeded in her job.

"Well, I was out on an adventure and guess what?"

We rolled our eyes and she continues "Millie will be grouped with us!" She said in a loud voice where we immediately covered her mouth.

"Shhh, are you planning to broadcast it. No one was suppose to know the list of groups." Indie said

"Don't worry, I only put her name in our group. So nothing much was changed with the other groups." She said

"What group am I assigned before you switch it?"

"You're in his highness group." She answered

Then I smiled at her, great job Shira.

For all they know is that I don't like to be involved with the Prince and her.

****
TO BE CONTINUED....