Chapter 27- Festival (Day two) Last part

We went to where the group is located as fast as we could. Right when we are near, Shai aimed her arrows to the boats, making them stop on getting the people onto the boats.

Once they saw us coming, they took out their swords ready to fight. Gil jumped out of his horse and draw out his sword, as soon as he draw it out it lights up with fire, the blade. He swing it and draw a line making his enemies stop charging at us.

We all went down our horses. Ana with her quick move using her twin swords fighting the other side. Blythe on the other hand manipulates the water and making a water bubble drowning enemies he capture before letting them go when they lost consciousness.

Some of the criminal shape shifts into a bear and is a hard time fighting them. I made an ice sword using my magic and use it to fight them.

The kidnapped are all unconscious.

"I can't find Anya!" Indie yelled

"What?! Then where is she!" Yelled by Shai

I looked around searching for Anya and she is nowhere to be found.

"Over there!! One boat escaped!!" Yelled by Ana

She pointed at the sea. It was already halfway through the large ship.

While fighting the enemies Ana got surrounded, Gil wanted to come to her aid but could not escape the one he is fighting with.

I looked around and the others are too busy fighting the others. Anya will be taken away if we could not hurry up and finish this guys.

"Ahh!—" Ana yelled from pain her right shoulder was slashed and she fell down. Gil came before she was hurt even more.

We were running out of time.

(Use your magic) a voice whispered at me.

I looked at the Large ship at the sea, I can't let them leave.

The twins came near me "Block them from coming near me!" I walk to the sea

"What are you doing?" Shai asked still busy fighting the enemies.

"I'm not sure but I think I can stop them." I don't know if this would work

"But how?!" They both yelled

I haven't used my magic like this before but please work.

(Use it now) it's the familiar voice I always hear

I come closer to the water and once it reaches my feet I use my magic

Cold air came rushing through us, strong wind blew and for a second I close my eyes

"What is happening?!"

The enemies fell to the ground

Once I opened my eyes "Heavens... you made the sea into Ice"

I looked at the sea and it was indeed frozen. The ship got stuck on Ice unable to move.

I can't believe I did it. I fell on the ground. My whole body is shaking "Millie!" The two yelled moments later the knights of Aurush came to our aid. They took over the criminals and catch those that want to escape.