Additional info

About the magic

The people who lived in this Kingdom has known magic for a long time

•When a person was born containing a mana it means that they have a potential to use magic.
•Magic was inherited, meaning it runs in the family.
•It can skip a generation (ex. The parent does not have enough mana to use magic but on their children born with enough mana they inherit the magic that runs in their blood)
•If mana was too little they can't use magic
•Everyone was born with a mana but not everyone can use magic, this was the case with the commoners they are born with low mana

***
About the School of magic and Studies

•When a person have potential in using magic they enrolled at the school of magic at the age of 16. And all they learn in this school regards on what they needed to know with magic and some magical artifacts, weapons, potions.

•Their general studies are finished before they enrolled in the school of magic so there is two types of school in this world.

•The general one which is the normal one was taken by the earliest age of 5 then was finished by the age of 15. It depends on how fast the child can finish their studies. Prior to learning magic a child of this age were not allowed to have magic stones near them. The rare ones who doesn't need magic stones wore a bracelet that sealed their innate magic.

•Takes 3 years to finished studying in School of Magic.

***
Kingdom of Fleuren is the home of the elemental magicians.

•the elemental magic users
-Air
-Earth- meaning the rocks
-Fire
-Lightning
-Ice
-water
-Nature
*all elemental magic users can only manipulate their designated elements. They needed a magic stone with the symbol of the element they are using. They need to always carry these objects to be able to use their magic.

•non elemental magic users the rare ones
-strength
-healers
-Invisibility
-oracle (was considered to long forgotten)
-shapeshifter
-intellect

***
The Rank

Those who are ranked were officially considered as magic user

The ranks from lowest to highest

1. D-ranked- has the weakest mana but can do magic. It's just that their mana is too low that they cannot use magic for too long. Untrained elemental magic users also belong to this rank.

2. C-ranked- Almost all the non elemental magic users. They rely most on their ability that they are born with. Unlike some elemental magic users that needs some medium to wield their magic.

3. B-ranked- can officially join a guild and they are also at the point they already mastered their magic.
-The graduates of the School of Magic.
-They have already learned the full extent of their ability.

4. A-ranked- the common rank of guild members who has undergone average missions.

5. S-ranked - guild members of this rank can took up dangerous missions, meaning they are too powerful enough to risk their life.
-has enormous amount of mana and has many capabilities in using their magic.
-For elemental magic users, they can use their magic even without a need for a medium.

6. Z-ranked - known as the most powerful the only one who can stop them are supposed to be of the same rank.
- 4 S-ranked magic users cannot defeat a Z ranked
- still unknown how much strength and mana they have
-no known person at this rank only in the history.