Chapter 30- Festival Day 4 (part one)

As soon as Milliana fell asleep the three quietly left her room.

They are walking back to their bedroom quietly.

Indie notices that Lily's expression change when she was holding Millie's hands earlier while she was telling about the dream she had.

It was only for a second but she knows there is something up with that.

"Well good night" Shai said yawning before she entered her room.

Indie is on the next room besides her sister's bedroom and Lily's is right across from her's

So after Shai entered she immediately approached Lily.

"Did you see something?" She asks her friend.

"You are sharp as ever... Come on" Liliana replied and they both went to Lily's bedroom.

"So you did see something?" Indie immediately asks as soon as they close the door behind them.

"Quiet down, it's already midnight." She said then she nodded

"So..."

"I saw it, I tried to look into her again and I was afraid that I won't be able to see anything but this time I saw it."

"What did you see and how?"

"I am not sure but when I tried to look into her past while she was telling about her dream, I began to see it too. She was speaking of the night she had that dream."

"So you did get into her mind and saw what happened?"

Lily nodded

When Lily sees the memories of the person she was holding she actually enters their memory.

She was not seeing the memory of that time from the person's eye but she was witnessing that time as if she was there. A third person in that scene just watching and can't interfere. She can roam around the place but won't be able to hold things.

While she was holding Milliana's hands she tried to use her magic to see her memories.

She was in Milliana's bedroom and saw the girl sleeping on her bed.

She was sweating so much and Liliana approach her.

She was having the dream that she was talking about so she touch Milliana's forehead to witness the dream herself and there she saw what Milliana was telling.

Right after she saw the sister lying on the ground someone took her hand away from Milliana's forehead stopping her from witnessing the dream.

It was the lady who she always sees when she would have a premonition.

She was there with her in Milliana's memory. So she stopped trying to see Milliana's memory and returned back.

She shakes her head remembering that.

"Why? What happened? What else did you see?" Indie continue asking. Curious about what else her friend witness when she entered Milliana's memory.

She shakes her head and said "that's all. At least now I know that I can see her past memory."

Indie nodded in agreement " so you still can't see her future?" Liliana answered yes.

That was all they talked about and Indie returned to her bedroom.

Liliana lied down and stared at the ceiling wondering why was the lady there in that memory.

And why did she stopped me from seeing Milliana's dreams.

"That's not for you to see." Someone said and she quickly look around for the person who speaks.

She was alone in the room right after Indie left.

She got up in surprise by the person who reads her mind.

She was not scared by the other person in the bedroom and just stared at her thinking about the questions she wanted to ask. She got used to how the lady always appear out of nowhere.

"You have a lot on your mind Little Sybella" (Sybella is Lily's surname) Lily stayed silent waiting for the person in front of her to continue speaking.

"It's enough for you to think, time will come and you will learn about everything." The lady sat on a chair near her bed.

"But can I ask you something?"

"Go on"

"Why did you appear in that memory when I was trying to look into Millie's dream and also why couldn't I see her future? Could it possibly...." Liliana couldn't finish her words when the lady replied

"I especially gave that dream to her not you."

"I know that the dream is a memory, was that what happened to you?" Liliana knew for a fact that the lady was the one that cursed the families but witnessing the past in that dream, it was the first time she felt all the emotions of the lady in front of her.

The moon's light shine upon them and the lady's beauty was revealed she stood up and walks toward the balcony door.

She opens the door and the wind came rushing in.

The curtains was blown by the winds and so her clothes and hair.

She feels the cold breeze touch her skin and looked at Liliana who shivers from the cold wind that enters the room.

"You won't be able to see her future because it was being rewritten."

A strong gust enters and the lady suddenly disappears from Liliana's view.

She was a spirit and Liliana was aware of it.

Her family is the only one who can see her and maybe because she was the one who cursed their families.

What did she mean by her future being rewritten?

Liliana thought hard but can't come up with a conclusion.

***

"Good morning Miss" Ana greeted and she looked her way

Ana was shocked by the lady's red eyes

Gasp "Did something happen last night Miss?!"

"Did you cry?! Did the Miss have a nightmare again while I was not here?!" Ana was so concerned that she was asking so many questions

The one time that she left her Miss's side and she cried so much.

Milliana continues to hide her face from Ana to not see

She would keep asking questions so she hid it.

"Ana, please get me some water to wash up with."

Ana prepared her to wash up

Someone knocked on the door saying that breakfast is ready.

Milliana stared at herself in the mirror

She did cry so much that her eyes is still red.

Then she washes her face and fix herself before showing herself to the others.

She does not like making the people around her to worry.

It already happened and she is okay with it now.

After dressing up she went downstairs and meet her friends who were already in the dining room.

They all greeted her with a smile on their faces.

***

TO BE CONTINUED...