*Yandere Funtime Freddy x Reader

A/n:rewritten story requested by pinky_spidey i am sorry this took so long!i am finally here after some long exams and eager to write!Also,i have made a fiverr account!If you guys are interested then you know how it goes!But please remember,i am not giving up wattpad to do stories that you will have to pay me!I made this just to try it and if i am lucky to get some money out of it to ease myself up,the link is that https://www.fiverr.com/authornamedkate/writing-fanfiction-and-stories-for-everyone and if it doesn't work you can search my name which is authornamedkate.Apart from that,if you guys have any requests let me know!I want to get back at writing!

The dim light barely illuminated the underground facility.

The light from the flashlight was moving around the checkered floor,as it would occasionally brush along the legs of the animatronics.

The light stopped at the tool box on the desk,as beside it was resting the large body of the Funtime Freddy animatronic.

"Where is it?"

The young man mumbled under his breath in annoyance,looking through the tool box,trying to find a specific tool to open Funtime Freddy's panel and fix him.

The bear was sitting there patiently,shifting his blue eyes to Bon-Bon who would simply just look him back.

They watched the male who was looking around the table,and then bending down to look under the desk.

But the sound of a phone ringing echoed in the whole facility,making him jump as he hit the back of his head on the desk.

Funtime Freddy was ready to burst a laugh,but Bon-Bon got his paws to his mouth,stopping him on time.

The male groaned,holding his head and slightly rubbing it,looking around and picking up the phone.

"Ugh,hello?"

"Um,hello?Fazbear Entertainment?"

He rolled his eyes as he sat himself on the floor,still his head was aching.

Why do i have to cover your work,dad.

"Yes,kind of,Circus Baby Pizza World here,how can i help you?"

The female on the other line of the phone cleared her throat."My little brother/sister is having a birthday party in three days,and i would like to know which animatronics are available in three days for the party."

He hummed,managing to stand himself up and looking at the desk,flipping through the clipboard papers and checking the schedule.

"Well,Miss,the available animatronics are Funtime Freddy and Ballora,is that alright with you?

"Oh!I see,give me a moment please!"

Even though her voice was away from the phone,he could still faintly hear her asking her sibling about the animatronics.

"Funtime Freddy and Ballora then!The little one agreed!"

The small giggle made him smile,grabbing a pen to write the time and date for the two animatronics on the clipboard.

"Great!Tell me time,please."

As he kept asking her some questions,writing them on the paper,the bear animatronic looked over to the small bunny in his hand.

"You heard that Bon-Bon?Someone chose us for their birthday party!"

His excitement got the bunny cheering softly,clapping his paws.

"I can't wait to entertain the kids!"

Michael raised an eyebrow,hearing some whispers from behind him as he turned around.