You are mine.(Mike x Yandere Reader)

A/n:requested by Hello_im_Dany ;)

WARNING:A SMALL GORE SCENE IS IN THIS ONESHOT.PLEASE PROCEED WITH YOUR OWN RISK.

I felt the warm feeling inside my chest was aching when my eyes landed on him.

My cheeks slightly blushed,as my chin rested on my palm.

His blue eyes.

His frowny stare.

His voice.

His smile.

"Hey!Careful there you little shit!"

I sighed dreamly,gazing at him as he was chasing a kid towards the stage.

"Why you have to be so perfect Mike?"My heart just raced faster every time I would hear his name,see him or anything that would have to do with him.

He is perfect and I love him.

I love him.

I want him only for myself.

It is no fair for someone else to have him.

I saw this handsome bastard first.

Suddenly,the pair of beautiful blue eyes approached me,making me slightly jump as I smiled.

"Mike!" I noticed his angry stare as he took a seat next to me on the table."Who irritated you again?"

He huffed,crossing his arms."Fucking kids.They can't listen a damn thing."

"That's kids for you." I softly chuckled,turning my body towards him,as he was having my full attention.

"I only asked for a normal job.Why do i have to be stuck in a haunted pizzeria with moron kids."

I held back a laugh,shaking my head.

A few kids ran by our table,holding a pizza in their hands and Mike tensed up.

"No running around with pizza!I don't want to clean your fucking mess!"

I cupped her mouth,softly laughing as I gently hit his shoulder."Dude,shut your dirty mouth a parent will complain."

"I don't give two fucks about it."

He huffed,crossing his arms.

He had rolled up his sleeves,and I noticed his veiny tensed up arms,making me blush and pant softly.

I tried to ease my blushing cheeks,feeling my whole body was getting hot.

"I can't wait for the shift to end."

A smirk built along my lips.

"So you want the night shift instead?Damn you are a masochist." I softly chuckled."But don't worry,we will do it together."

He turned his head towards my side,raising an eyebrow.

"I don't have the night shift tonight."

The small smirk on lips disappeared.

"Eh."

"Didn't you hear?Boss changed me last minute because I wanted the night off,so he put Vincent instead of me for the night shift."

My fingers slightly curled up,my knuckles were almost turning white.

"Oh,well,I just heard about it now."