Mortal.(Vampire Vincent x Reader)

A/n:I can't find who requested this,i am sorry,tag your name on that line and i will probably add it later ^^

I ran.

I ran inside the school,brushing my body against the different kinds of people.

Both supernatural and mortal.

From zombies and demons,to even punny skeletons and deviant androids.

My head turned back,looking at the crowd that was forming on the hallway,noticing a familiar tall figure with purple hair.

My teeth tugged at my bottom lip,as my body suddenly met with a hairy chest.

"Woah,(Y/N),are you in a hurry or something?"

I didn't see the purple hair anymore,making me sigh before I turned my gaze towards the werewolf.

"I am sorry Scott,just at the moment Vincent is chasing me."

He slightly tilted his head,his wolf ears lowering a bit as if he was a puppy.

Oh my God so cute.

"Good morning everyone!Happy Union Day!"A familiar voice said,making me look around.

Suddenly,a figure landed next to me,flapping his angel wings with a smile as he was holding a brown cat in his arms.

The ginger head slightly messed with his hair,pushing the round glasses up to his nose as he was glowing because of his angel form.

"Happy Union Day to you too Fritz!I see your wings got better." My fingertips brushed against the pure white feathers,making him gasp and blush madly.

I pulled my hand away,blushing slightly.

The cat in his arms meowed,jumping off his embrace and slowly transforming.

"Lazy to walk to school Jeremy?"Scott chuckled,as the shorter male lowered his cat ears and his tail slightly covered his face.

I couldn't help but laugh.

My gaze looked over to them,as Fritz gave them cookies he made for the special day.

My eyes shifted towards the banners that were decorating the walls.

We are all the same!

Happy Union Day!

Supernatural=People
Mortal=People
We all have feelings!

Come to the full moon ball tonight!

I exhaled deeply,looking at the people who were walking around,both creatures and mortals were getting along so well.

"He is coming."

A whisper brushed against my ear.

I felt my spine shivering,gazing around.

"Quick,run."

"Mike,is that you?"

He chuckled,making himself visible.

"It is the tenth time you fall for that."

I rolled my eyes,crossing my arms."I swear if you weren't a ghost i would punch you."

He playfully stuck his tongue out,fixing the beanie on his head.

"But all jokes aside,he is coming."

I rubbed my forehead sighing.

"Damnit."

"Why are you avoiding him?"