*Badboy Nightmare x Shy Reader

A/n:no one requested this rewrite but i wanted to so xD And let me know if you want a second part!It will be slightly different than the original one!

Tap,tap,tap.

The sounds of someone running in the rain.

Tap,tap,tap.

Their feet were feeling wet inside their wet shoes.

Small steps inside.

And here i am.

Inside was colder than outside,even though i always thought hell was awfully hot.

The hood over my head tried its best to keep me warm,even though my hair was wet.

Small steps down the hallway,not wanting to draw attention.

Especially with my wet shoes were making all sorts of noises.

I managed to squeeze myself through the fake perfect people,getting myself to my locker and putting the combination.

It opened with a small creak,as my fingers reached in to grab the books and notebook for the first period.

My digits felt cold,following up to my cold nose,as they were almost unable to move.

But as i reached in to grab another book,a sudden shiver ran through my cold body.

My fingers gripped at the little locker door,feeling my eyes going wide.

I couldn't move.

I couldn't make another move.

Was someone looking at me?

The feeling was intense,as if a pair of eyes were glaring at me,burning my back.

Goosebumps crawled around my (colour) skin,exhaling deeply.

I was even too scared to even turn around.

I managed to swallow down the lump of saliva down my throat,slowly closing the locker.

I pressed the books against my chest,holding them close as my body turned around and looking at the people around me.

Everyone was going up and down the hallway,no one seemed to have the time to sit and stare.

I felt a small relief in my body,thinking it was just me being paranoid.

But as soon as i was about to walk away,i noticed one person was standing right across me.

My breath softly hitched inside my throat.

He was leaning against the other side of red faded lockers,and his clothes were completely dry.

As if the rain didn't affect him at all.

His raven black hair was perfectly slid back,almost shining from the use of hair gel.

The black leather jacket rested upon his broad shoulders,almost showing the white T-shirt underneath.

He clenched his jaw,making the line more noticeable as he looked right at me.

His stare;intense.

His eyes;dark,but a sparkle of red appeared in them making me slightly press my back against my locker.

I stared back at him,and the fear has started appearing in my eyes.

Even a red colour has started appearing along my cheeks.

Damnit.

I hate it when i feel so small and shy,almost unable to do anything because i am simply scared of the consequences.