Man Thot.(Female Guards x Pervert Male Reader)

A/n:requested by ShadedRoseEye ^^ so I will still put (Y/N) but ya know,put a male version of your name or something,my name the closest it has was Ken,i guess,the others you will see,also yes,I know I can put Vincent's name Violet,but I don't because I was a dumbass and in some old oneshots I have put him Victoria,so I am sorry ^^' also,I am sorry for the slow updates,I am getting back at drawing and I want to finish the requests before I start rewriting the old oneshots.

(Y/N) pushed his body against the glass door,slowly opening it and entering the pizzeria.

With a playful whistle he gazed around the pizzeria,his fingers were playing with the keys in his hand.

He glanced at his watch,checking the time.

"Bright and early I see."

A familiar female voice called from behind,making him slightly smirk.

He looked back,focusing on the girl with the hourglass figure as her fingers played with her messy dark purple hair.

"Victoria,good morning."He slowly approached,placing a hand on the wall that her back was resting on.

She smirked as her hand reached to his torso,running it towards his shoulder.

His fingertips slightly traced along her dark skin,making her bite her bottom lip.

"Well,aren't you excited already." He said with a soft growl against her ear.

Victoria grinned as her lips traveled along the crook of his neck.

He breathed heavily,placing his hand on her curves and then moving it on her behind.

She giggled and her fingers danced along his (colour) hair locks,with her other hand was lowering to the belt on his pants.

But before they could continue further,a loud sound made them both jump and pull away.

"I thought you said you will be alone." He glanced over to her,and Victoria rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Some of the girls came too.They said something about 'Cleaning around so we can open the pizzeria'."

She huffed,crossing her arms as he softly chuckled.

Another loud sound with a yelp was heard,and it was definitely from the kitchen.

"I will go and check if everything is alright."

Victoria frowned,but didn't say anything as she walked away mumbling something about finding Scottlyn instead,making him chuckle.

He peeked inside the kitchen,seeing the marshmallow girl with semi long orange hair was holding on to her burned hand.

"Frida,what happened?" He finally walked inside,startling the female as she pushed her round glasses up to her nose.

"(Y/N).Good morning,Jesus you scared me." She slightly chuckled."Nothing just a small burn."

He slowly approached her and his large hand cupped her injured one,checking on the burn.

"I didn't know that people who are already hot can get burned."

Her freckled cheeks flushed bright red,making her huff as she snatched her hand away and turned around to walk towards the sink.

"Oh?Playing hard to get again Frida?" He said playfully,walking up behind her as his hands rested on her hips.

"Hands off (Y/N)!" She slapped them away,pushing him away with her hip.

"Oh baby,you know I can't get a hold of myself when I see those juicy thighs of yours." He softly groaned as his large hands roamed around her thighs,slapping her ass teasingly."Don't get me started on those boobs too."