Teasing Games.(Mike)

A/n:Hey everyone,how are you all doing today?I hope everything is going alright.I am sorry for being a little dry on updating,honestly,I don't know what's up with my mental health,it's a bit fucked,and also next week my second year in university will start and I am kind of excited!This time,I will try and update during my university year,no worries,but if I am feeling like this,is it okay to take a break?Like,I am sorry for being so dry and unmotivated,I don't know,maybe I lost creativity?I don't know,I am lost generally,but this oneshot(and more parts of it)will be kind of for fun,if you want more of it.But guys,I have a question:Why are you reading my stories?I am not original,I am irrelevant,and I am bad at what I am doing.How can you still be here and read my stories?I am sorry for being so negative.

Sun was about to set.

Fire was slowly breaking the small wood parts.

The sound of sea was brushing against the shore.

And the sound of an acoustic guitar.

Scott's large fingers were caressing the strings of his guitar,playing a soft tune around the fire with his friends.

(Y/N) was sitting behind Fritz,letting her fingers caress his orange locks,smiling slightly.

"Your hair grew out a bit more."

The ginger head blinked,feeling with his fingers the growth on his hair.

"I guess I should get a haircut."

The girl hummed,brushing both of her hands on his hair,sitting up.

Fritz raised an eyebrow,feeling slightly his hair to get tugged at.

Before he could question,she answered with a small chuckle."I hope you don't mind small braids.I think they look adorable on your hair now that they are a bit longer."

He cracked a small smile,looking over to the fire with a blush as she let her do her thing.

Next to them,Mike was taking a sip from his beer,feeling a bit relaxed at the sound of the acoustic guitar.

Jeremy was sitting next to him,leaning slightly against his shoulder as he was tugging at the sleeves of his turtle neck.

Vincent was leaning slightly backwards,resting his hands on the sand as he let his feet slightly warm up close to the fire,humming at the tune of the guitar.

And Kate,was simply sitting next to him,legs close to her chest as she almost curled up to a ball,staring at the fire with rosy cheeks.

It was definitely one of the fewer moments the group had in silence and peace.

They didn't get to enjoy it much.

Mike grabbed a few sticks that were by his side,slightly moving the wood around and feeding the fire with more so it will keep going.

Scott finished his guitar playing with a sigh,running his fingers through his dark brown hair as he looked over to his friends with a smile.

"I didn't know you could play the guitar so well Scott." (Y/N) said with a smile,looking over to him as her fingers played with Fritz's braided orange hair.

The taller male had a small blush along his cheeks,rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well,I guess I am hiding things that I am good at."

"You know (Y/N),i can play the piano really well." The purple haired guy smirked,making Kate roll her eyes.

"Stop flexing." She gently hit his shoulder,earning a glare from him.