Under the mistletoe.

A/n:Merry Christmas/Happy holidays everyone!I hope you are all having an incredible day with lots of fun and food!Did you get any presents??Well,sadly,Santa Kate didn't have much time to give you something more special,so i hope this small Christmas oneshot is alright!You can put any character in the position of your love interest,even animatronics in their human forms or something.I hope you will enjoy it! ^^

And the last present under the tree.

(Y/N) thought with a smile,making the bow at the top before placing it underneath the beautifully decorated Christmas tree.

The whole pizzeria was decorated with lights and Christmas decorations,making the whole enviroment more like home.

The pizzeria was her home.

The people she loved and cared about were here.

And she wanted to spend that special day with them no matter what.

She made sure everyone had a gift under the tree,as her eyes shifted towards a specific box.

Will they like it?

I hope so.

I don't want to mess up.

A long exhale left her parted lips,as her fingers wrapped around the mug with hot cocoa and marshmallows on top.

As she took a sip,the glass doors of the pizzeria opened,making her turn around.

Everyone is here.

She smiled,feeling a bit of a relief since she was afraid no one would show up,as she had texted everyone to come to the pizzeria.

Their gazes fell upon her,as she showed them the decorated room.

"Merry Christmas everyone!"

She grabbed a tray,that had mugs with warm chocolate."Come and take one!It must be freezing out there!"

Surprised but touched.

That's what everyone was feeling.

To see this woman go out of her way to do all this.

Just because she sees them as her family.

Only one mug left to give out.

She looked around,scanning the room,seeing everyone with a mug on their hands.

"Hey."

Their voice made her heart slightly jump,looking back to see her weakness,standing there with hands in their pockets.

"Hey!"Her voice softly cracked,clearing her throat."You came after all!"

She passed them the mug,as their cold fingers brushed against hers,taking the mug.

"Thank you,and why wouldn't i?Look what you did just for us!" Their (colour) eyes looked around the room,softly laughing."You are incredible (Y/N)."

Her cheeks reddened,looking away as she huffed."Nah,this is nothing.I wish i could have done more!You all mean so much to me and this is the least i could do!"

They smiled,making her fingers tug at the tray as her breath softly hitched.

"But i feel bad though.I see you got presents for everyone and i got nothing for you."They took a sip from their chocolate,managing to get a melted marshmallow and slowly chewing on it.

She awed by their actions,finding herself biting her lip but then,she snapped out of it.

"It is fine,no worries!I don't want anything for Christmas honestly."