Coffee Shop.(Angel Fritz x Reader)

A/n:requested by SweetieChica ^^ Fun fact:This oneshot as well as another one coming soon that is around this universe,was supposed to be a book series,but i guess it would never happen.Oops.

WARNING:MENTIONING OF GOD?NOT SURE,BUT PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU GET TRIGGERED EASILY BY RELIGION!

You are given a chance.

A second chance in life to live but also protect the others.

I give you wings to guide yourself to the right person.

Make sure they follow the right path.

Fridurih.

"Next one please."

The cashier said with a groan,looking at the long line with people waiting.

The girl slightly leaned to the side,seeing how many people were in front of her.

She pulled her phone out,texting something to her friend.

"I am still waiting in line."

She sighed,putting the phone back inside her pocket.

Waiting.

Waiting.

"Next one."

The girl smiled,approaching to the counter.

"Good morning."

The male who was at the cash register looked up at the girl,almost taken aback.

You.

He thought,gazing at the girl who was smiling.

"What's your order sweet cheeks?"

She blinked surprised,with a small blush along her cheeks.

She shook her head,telling him the drinks she wanted.

He passed the order to the barista girl,but his eyes kept focusing on her.

"What's your name?"

She slightly gripped the strap of her backpack,looking at him suspiciously.

Why all of a sudden he wants to know about me?

Her eyes shifted at his name tag,and then gave him a small smile as she pulled out her wallet.

"I don't think you need to know,Vincent.Can I get my drinks now?" She smiled sweetly,giving him a ten dollar bill.

The male clenched his jaw,taking the ten dollar bill from her hands and giving her back the change.

Her hand extended,taking the change from his hands.

But his large dark hand wrapped around hers,pulling her close with a gasp.

Her body slightly pressed against the cash register,looking into the male's eyes.

His almost white eyes pierced through hers,seeing inside of her soul.

But for her,all she saw was nothing.

He was gripping her wrist,as she was feeling something eerie surrounding him.

"(Y/N).I found you."

His voice sounded different as his lips didn't move,making her eyes wide.

A hand was slammed on the counter,making him let go of her hand with a huff.

He hated the specific presence.

"Is there a problem?"

She swallowed hard,looking over to her friend and then back at the cashier.