Highschool Sweethearts.(Vincent x Male Reader x Mike)

A/n:requested by feck_my_life ;) I am so sorry if this is a shitty one,it was supposed to be up on a Saturday-Sunday but I am messed up,sorry for being a bad author! ;3;

His lips slightly pressed together around the cigarette,inhaling the dangerous smoke.

With a sigh he let it out,slightly tapping it for the excess burn to fall down on the concrete.

The time read seven in the morning,as the tall purple head male was standing outside of the pizzeria doors with the cigarette between his fingers.

But another presence soon joined him,as he was almost making big steps towards the building.

"Hey!Vincent,good morning!I got the message and came as soon as possible!"

He smiled from the sound of his voice,looking over to him.

(Y/N) pulled out of his pocket the pizzeria keys,unlocking the door.

"You are lucky I have the morning shift or else you would be stuck outside without the keys." He said with a huff,looking over to him."And I thought you said you would quit smoking!"

He chuckled from his irritated voice,throwing the cigarette on the ground and putting it off with the sole of his shoe.

"I am sorry cute face,I promise it will be the last time if you get this mad." He grinned,ending his sentence with a purr as he approached and pressed his body against his.

(Y/N)'s eyes went wide,opening the door quickly and walking inside.

"Jesus Vincent!" He softly huffed,having a cracked voice."It is still morning yet you have so much energy."

"I can't help it when I see you."

He rolled his eyes from that,removing his jacket as he made his way towards the office.

But once he stepped inside,he noticed a familiar figure sitting on the chair.

He slowly turned the chair around,seeing a sleeping Mike on top of the monitor.

He looked around,noticing some beer bottles on the floor.

"I guess you had a rough night huh?"He softly smiled,removing his hat so it won't bother him on the head.

Mike slightly huffed in his sleep,as his closed eyes were slightly squinted.

(Y/N)'s cheeks slightly warmed up,carefully running his fingers along his bald head.

His fingertips shivered under the feeling of his stitches,sighing slightly.

"You deserve so much Mike."

He swallowed hard,feeling his Adam's apple slightly move as his heart was going fast inside his chest.

Damn it Schmidt.

He covered his blushing face,mumbling under his breath as he felt a hand on his shoulder,making him jump.

"I see the way you are looking at him." Vincent smirked,wiggling his eyebrows.

"Jesus eggplant,you scared me!" He huffed,trying to calm his fast beating heart.

"But it's true." He crossed his arms,looking into his (colour) eyes."You like him."

He quickly looked away from his almost white eyes,clinging onto his work shirt.

"Will you keep it down?He is sleeping!"

The stuttering voice didn't really help,but only gave a boost to the grinning male.

He managed to lift his head up to look at him,only to get pinned up against the wall.