Together.(All guards x Reader)

A/n:requested by @cl0ud-chaser or sxftable ?I think you changed your username but here you go!^3^ this isn't like,all the guards having a relationship with the reader,just some cute moments with them.Happy 4th of July!

"That will be 10.99$."

"Thank you so much,have a nice fourth of July!"

"Next one please."

The scanning noises of the products made (Y/N) to get lost in her thoughts.

She was staring,almost intensly,at a pile with drinks as any sound surrounding her was muffled.

She tilted her head,her fingertips gently touching the plastic wrapper that held the beers together.

"(Y/N)?"

She slightly blinked,suddenly the sound of scanning and people were talking came back to her ears.

She turned her head,meeting with two blue eyes.

"If you want those type of beers so bad,you can take them,you were looking at them as if you fell in love."The male chuckled,making her eyes roll.

"You are the one with the beer obsession scar head."She gently punched his shoulder,as he was looking at the drinks too.

"Did the guys call you?"

"Yeah,fucking eggplant forgot the firework rockets so we have to buy some of them too."

She chuckled,as Mike was checking the prices.

"The beers we want are maybe on the other side."He huffed and started walking,making her feet to walk right behind him.

She soflty hummed the tune of the music the store was playing,looking at the beers as she moved her fingers gently caressing them as she walked.

Suddenly her figure hit against someone,feeling two arms holding her so she won't fall.

"Oh crap,i am so sorry!"

She looked up at the male,that was about the same height as her.

"No problem,looks like i caught you on time."He softly chuckled,his blue eyes looking into hers as he let her go of his grip,brushing his blonde hair with his fingers."The name is Ben."

They exchanged a handshake,feeling his grip a little tight around her hand,making her smile."I am (Y/N)."

"So,(Y/N),looking for something and got distracted?"

"Yeah,looking for some beers."

She nervously rubbed her wrist,noticing his figure leaning closer to her,making her a bit uncomfortable.

"Spending the fourth of July alone?It is a shame for a beautiful girl like you."His fingers reached her cheek,gently caressing it."Do you want to spend it together?"

She widened her eyes,huffing slightly as she crossed her arms."There is no way."

"Oh?Why so?"He grinned,gently biting his bottom lip.

Then,an arm wrapped around her shoulder,pulling her close to a tall figure,making her blush.

"The lady said no,now get lost."Mike frowned,scanning the shorter male from head to toe huffing.

Ben huffed back,turning his body and leaving them alone.

"Pervert fucker,are you alright?"He looked over to her,as she was still slightly blushing and smiling.